Bom

Yes i trade intraday bets in betonthemarkets.

I have a strategy that i got from fxmaster course http://www.fxmaster.net/preview1.html
It depends on Bollinger bands and RSI. It works well when there's no surprising data release.

I have no idea about highyeildstrategy but i don't like that kind of 1 page website with many testemonials and a subscribe button at the end...

I use their signals but thanks God February was not my first month. I receive their signals since last summer and i'm in good profit now. I believe it's a long term profit not expecting to get rich in few months.

BTW, in the above post i was referring to a technical analysis system in their trading course which is designed for BOM. Their signals can't be applied on intraday bets.

Old_Bob said:
Yes i trade intraday bets in betonthemarkets.

I have a strategy that i got from fxmaster course http://www.fxmaster.net/preview1.html
It depends on Bollinger bands and RSI. It works well when there's no surprising data release.

I have no idea about highyeildstrategy but i don't like that kind of 1 page website with many testemonials and a subscribe button at the end...

Old_Bod, what instuments do you bet on BOM and what kind of bets? stocks, indices, forex?
How many percent of placed bets do you usually win?

I'm looking into betting with BOM, working on finding a strategy that would pay off.
Would you recommend the strategy you're using?

Have a good one!

expensif said:
Old_Bod, what instuments do you bet on BOM and what kind of bets? stocks, indices, forex?
How many percent of placed bets do you usually win?

I'm looking into betting with BOM, working on finding a strategy that would pay off.
Would you recommend the strategy you're using?

Have a good one!

the system is based on Bollinger bands 30,3 and RSI 14
It works well with intraday forex bets (10 minutes bets)
The ratio of winning bets is 60% to 65%

Fixed odds betting doesn't need reliance on any fancy indicators. Everything needed is there, if the contract trades from 0 to 100, you know it's 0 to 100 and you work your strategy based on that. Intrade or Binexx would be much better.

You know where's the top, you know where's the bottom and you know where's the middle. So you can gauge where is the highest risk and where is the lowest risk, and where is the worst: neither here nor there.

does any one else use markets outlook V6.3 & is it successful? they claim 99% success;has anyone used it on indices?is it reliable , what do u think?

Why anyone would use a crap site like betonmarkets with their huge overround is beyond me. If you are serious about making money you need to start by using a different platform. Try Betfair or binaryebt or cantors etc

do not bother with stupid waste of space firms like betonmarkets/binexx etc unless you really are stupid.