Bob Volman Price Action Scalping

Hi TraderAllen
Grate video keep up the good work. :cheers:
I also keep a eye on market volume mainly the indicator at the bottom right of the Forexfactory home page, its a general indicator of the hole forex market volume not just E/U.
I would be very interested if someone knows of a live volume indicator for the eur/usd that i could access.

The forex is an OTC market but Alpari UK/mt5 can give you a feel of the current volume (of their feed I suppose). I have found out that the tick volume is quite similar.

good luck to you Yorkshire Terrier, keep in touch here or at my website wallstreet2easystreet.com So eventually you wont need the JOB!!

Ok being self employed works a bit slow at the moment so that gives me a chance to get some chart time in.:clap:
Heres one trade from this morning, pulled it after signs of lost momentum.

Attachments

• 26Feb14T!.png
    26Feb14T!.png
    23 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
February numbers

With a month of February coming to a close, and I'm glad because not only was it cold but it was a difficult month to trade. I did have a good month with 38 trades giving me a total of over 200 pips! So overall it was one of my best months yet for-profit. If I continue to do well in March it should put me well over the 200% gains on my account in nine months, I never would've thought my trading would be going so well. And I really enjoy the FPAS method of trading. I would like to see Bob Volman come out with a second book on trading wisdom (nudge) as I think I know the first one by heart since I read it so many times.
As stated at the beginning of the month I did make some changes not in my trading method but in my software which streamlined my order entry process by allowing me to trade directly off my charts. This did take a little growing pains getting used to the new order entry method but it was well worth by allowing me to get my waters and much quicker. I have found that this move was necessary due to my trading larger position sizes being able to manage the trade is much more important. Hope everyone has profitable trading in the months ahead.

Check out my February chart updated at wallstreet2easystreet.com my trading day page.

With a month of February coming to a close, and I'm glad because not only was it cold but it was a difficult month to trade. I did have a good month with 38 trades giving me a total of over 200 pips! So overall it was one of my best months yet for-profit. If I continue to do well in March it should put me well over the 200% gains on my account in nine months, I never would've thought my trading would be going so well. And I really enjoy the FPAS method of trading. I would like to see Bob Volman come out with a second book on trading wisdom (nudge) as I think I know the first one by heart since I read it so many times.
As stated at the beginning of the month I did make some changes not in my trading method but in my software which streamlined my order entry process by allowing me to trade directly off my charts. This did take a little growing pains getting used to the new order entry method but it was well worth by allowing me to get my waters and much quicker. I have found that this move was necessary due to my trading larger position sizes being able to manage the trade is much more important. Hope everyone has profitable trading in the months ahead.

Check out my February chart updated at wallstreet2easystreet.com my trading day page.

Hi Taderalan.
Nice to see your getting better at pulling the profit in and the site looks good to, I will be starting live trading in the next week so looking forward to that.

Have a profitable March..
YT. (y)

I suspect that with everything going on in the Ukraine the euro may gap down today if it does I'll be looking for a DD pullback or second break of at least 50% of the gap. Of course you never know, if it gaps up i will be looking to do the same.

Here's some trades i took today.

The second trade took off from what Bob describes in his book as a cup & handle formation, has price brakes the resistance which is made up of the two outside & middle bars it tends to (has it did in this case) shoot off rapidly.

YT.

Attachments

• 14March14T3.png
    14March14T3.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 271
Not only is it my birthday today (old man at 46) I hit the 200% gain mark today. Thanks in part to you guys support. good trading to you all.