Bob Volman Price Action Scalping

Thanks BLS for continuing to post Bob's charts. I really appreciate it, and find them extremely useful for study and continuing education.

Regards,

Matt

Thanks BLS for continuing to post Bob's charts. I really appreciate it, and find them extremely useful for study and continuing education.

Regards,

Matt

In what way are these charts extremely useful, how do you use them for study and continuing education?

Are you able to demonstrate this as a consistently profitable strategy, over a reasonable period of time, beyond a few circumstantial setups?

They're extremely useful in reinforcing delusions of education and improvement by presenting a nonlinear environment as being linear, aside from being extremely useful as Bob's source of livelihood.

In what way are these charts extremely useful, how do you use them for study and continuing education?

Are you able to demonstrate this as a consistently profitable strategy, over a reasonable period of time, beyond a few circumstantial setups?

Dude, nobody needs to demonstrate anything at all TO YOU. If you had any knowledge of price action trading you would not be making an idiot of yourself by commenting as you do. There are many followers of this forum, such as Matty and others, myself included, who are fully aware of Volman's generosity as an educator. He is not trying to prove anything, and how successful you are hinges on your ability to educate yourself and then get a grip on the psychology of trading. Strongly recommend you go and irritate another forum or start talking constructively. I doubt you are welcome here.

Integrity

Dude, nobody needs to demonstrate anything at all TO YOU. If you had any knowledge of price action trading you would not be making an idiot of yourself by commenting as you do. There are many followers of this forum, such as Matty and others, myself included, who are fully aware of Volman's generosity as an educator. He is not trying to prove anything, and how successful you are hinges on your ability to educate yourself and then get a grip on the psychology of trading. Strongly recommend you go and irritate another forum or start talking constructively. I doubt you are welcome here.

The other thing I want to state is that questions as to Bob Volman's integrity (i.e. implying nefarious motives to fleece people) are rubbish and insulting. Anyone who has had any involvement with the gentleman knows that. Bob Volman and Al Brooks are two of the most decent people you will find in this industry, and to those who challenge this assertion put up or shut up. I would like to thanks Bob for his years of charts and acknowledge the role he (and Al Brooks and the late Mark Douglas) has had in making me a consistently profitable trader.

Hilarious. Why is asking questions considered to be wrong?. Is it that you will not/cannot accept the answers? :idea:

As opposed to the ad hominem response, why not show bob's method as actually usable and profitable over a reasonable period of time, beyond a few lucky setups?. Would that not be a better way of doing bob's bidding?. Or are you unable to show ACTUAL trades?, (the way that bob is unable to).

Hilarious. Why is asking questions considered to be wrong?. Is it that you will not/cannot accept the answers? :idea:

As opposed to the ad hominem response, why not show bob's method as actually usable and profitable over a reasonable period of time, beyond a few lucky setups?. Would that not be a better way of doing bob's bidding?. Or are you unable to show ACTUAL trades?, (the way that bob is unable to).

It is not your questions, dude, but your arrogant and insulting tone that is irritating me and my colleagues, your implication that Volman is profiting from this in some sneaky way, and your expectation that members of this forum or Bob are required to present trading accounts to prove something to you. Perhaps not the best way to win friends and influence people to help you. Trade well, dude.

They're extremely useful in reinforcing delusions of education and improvement by presenting a nonlinear environment as being linear, aside from being extremely useful as Bob's source of livelihood.

Learning to trade is a difficult process that is made even more so by these types of product vendors. The more that a beginner wastes their time learning to treat markets as "linear environments" the further it hinders the progress of their own educational process. The charts provided each week absolutely reinforce various delusions of education, as well as delusions of progress.

It is not your questions, dude, but your arrogant and insulting tone that is irritating me and my colleagues, your implication that Volman is profiting from this in some sneaky way, and your expectation that members of this forum or Bob are required to present trading accounts to prove something to you. Perhaps not the best way to win friends and influence people to help you. Trade well, dude.

I do not have an expectation that anyone should or would "present a trading account" to this public situation. I have simply requested that if there is anyone that is able to demonstrate that this is actually a strategy, then please do so. There has not been one single individual thus far. It would be good to see the actual trades because it would show the apparent method actually being used, as opposed to just hypothetical hindsight possibilities (which is all that bob has ever been able to show).

Last edited:
Hey BLS, Bob if you're reading, and others who are supportive and genuinely interested in what Bob does. Just wanted to say it would be a very great shame if this thread shut down, or Bob decided not share his wealth of knowledge with those willing to learn, just because of one or two rude and unsupportive people.

I sincerely hope that Bob continues to post his charts, through BLS, as they are a real gift to the community.

I also believe the best way to keep this thread positive and useful is to simply ignore the negativity and rudeness. These people thrive on the argument and upsetting people. Obviously they are very unhappy themselves..

In what way are bobs charts a gift?- Other than creating delusions of education.

In what way is this thread positive and useful?- other than disseminating charts that show nothing more than week old hindsight hypothetical possibilities, without any actual trades taken.

Why is not one of bobs loyal herd able to show (beyond a few lucky setups) that this is actually a strategy?.

Why is it considered wrong or rude to ask if bob is actually a trader?, -all that we actually do know is that he is a writer, and a product vendor.

Lol Bob decided to stop producing charts while I was on vacation. After 5 years he feels there is no need for new charts. New traders can explore the existing charts in the dropbox (which I will keep up).

Many Thanks To Bob Volman

Lol Bob decided to stop producing charts while I was on vacation. After 5 years he feels there is no need for new charts. New traders can explore the existing charts in the dropbox (which I will keep up).

Please extent my heart felt thank you to Mr Bob Volman for his effort over the years in impacting knowledge on this platform. I sincerely do appreciate. May God bless him.
Many thanks also to also to BLS for is efforts, cheers friend.(y)

In what way are bobs charts a gift?- Other than creating delusions of education.

In what way is this thread positive and useful?- other than disseminating charts that show nothing more than week old hindsight hypothetical possibilities, without any actual trades taken.

Why is not one of bobs loyal herd able to show (beyond a few lucky setups) that this is actually a strategy?.

Why is it considered wrong or rude to ask if bob is actually a trader?, -all that we actually do know is that he is a writer, and a product vendor.

I hope that it is not this comment that made bob stop posting charts.

He never did any PR for his books, he is posting charts for 5 years for free!! a product vendor would never do that.
I made a lot of money because of his books. On the pullbacks, BO's and most of all the mean reverting setups. The last one is maybe not his way of trading but there is so much info to really understand this. In my opinion is the best book(s) about trading not one coming close(i have read over 100's of trading books in my +10 year career). Why? because it learns you to actually think like a trader and it is a setup to become a real trader and not just some guy doing 1 setup which may work some time. The book is helping you but there is still so much more work to be done(emotionally,work ethic,ect). If it was that simple everybody would be a trader.
"give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

I never post here but i had to do it this time. Thanks Bob for all the charts, any stuff has been very very helpfull.
Thanks BLS! and thanks for keeping it up.

hey
I'm reading bob volman book, and i just joined prorealtime for the 70 tick chart. but may chart doesn't look like the chart in the book and the chart in the thread, also i tried to zoom but the candle are too small

Left click on the vertical axis (price) and hold the button down, then move your mouse up and down to change the vertical size of the candles. This should fix the problem.

I see you're still ranting after so long dawg. I would do you a favour, go to amazon and buy this book 'Technical Analysis Using Multiple Timeframes'. There's a reason why it's quite expensive and you would soon know why, after a thorough reading then come back to what you've learnt with Bob Volman's method and then you can thank me later.

You see Bob trade and think you can just replicate it but oh no you can't just do that! there are some sub-conscious parts of the trade which would not be explained and this book would help you have an idea.