Bob Volman Price Action Scalping

I hesitated to take this one because the squeeze is not clear (the price is a bit far from the ma imo).
Yes, trading the euro is boring these days.

Hi,
I just took one trade yesterday. And this is boring again today.

Last edited:
With this method, you have tools to enter the market when the market seems favorable. And,as a result, you have to evaluate when the market seems favorable (which is difficult).
As a dicretionnary method, the main trap of it imo is overtrading.

Do you agree ?

Overtrading no, learn to sit on your hands

With this method, you have tools to enter the market when the market seems favorable. And,as a result, you have to evaluate when the market seems favorable (which is difficult).
As a dicretionnary method, the main trap of it imo is overtrading.

Do you agree ?

I find it kind of ironic that you would think overtrading is an issue with this method. I tried this method almost exclusively with very little of my own spin, and I would think it's more of an issue of boredom waiting for the proper trade setups. I think Bob is somewhere in his book about having to sit tight and wait on the proper trade setups. You do however, have to be able to react quickly when the market starts moving and you get entry signal. Most of the traders here that in my opinion would be what you consider overtrading are looking strictly at setups and skipping the most important part of market conditions.

Thank you!

Hi! I have been reading your posts and looking at the charts in the dropbox. I really appreciate what you are doing.

I own the book and really like it. I just started testing the method it in a demo account and it is actually working quite nice (if you just wait for the good setups and don´t pull the trigger to early.

How is your results from this? Seems like you have been doing it for a while and can give a review of the method resultswise.

Regards

/Jon

Coming off of August and September's gains of 25% returns for the two months I managed to fall short of my goal this month. However I may have just set the goal post a little bit high. I was hoping to get a return of 20% however I was only able to squeeze out a 10% return for the month of October. This was mainly due to to the fact that I had other obligations that got in the way of my trading times my trade volume for the month was about 25% of normal. I'm going to however keep my goal for the month of November and 20% return on investment, a.k.a. account size. Open everyone here as a prosperous month ahead.

Wow!
1.25*1.20*1.10=65% up in three months. If you keep the same returns up that's more than 700% in a year. I wish you do.

I love compounding.