Blue Chip Trader

Max44

Anybody interested in this FTSE trading/analysing software. I have made good use of it, gained experience and am now moving on to FOREX, hence the sale of the software. For more info on this software (also called Star Trader) click on http://www.mcit.biz/uk/

I have all the original packaging and manuals and is currently up to date till at least the end of the month. Please do contact me by email if you require more info>>> [email protected]

Max- do these people let u sell the software !?! I know the software producers in US wont be too happy in selling their products-

let me know how u get on, since my cousin has a copy on his shelf...............

Al

It's actually based in Aus. Gee, I forgot about that. You said your cousin has Star Trader or Blue Chip Trader. How did (S)he find it? I take it (S)he doesn't use it.... how come? Just wondering what your cousin would do with it now (paid a lot of money for it).

I'm thinking of using Vantage Point now... any advise anyone

I'd imagine that the company will not endorse a person reselling the product as the license will be registered in the original purchasers name. If unhappy with the product, why not just demand your money back?

I have had the software, and used it, for about 2yrs now. They won't take it back. I have just stop the data updates payment online. So it's now up-to-date till 8-2-04. I don't know what else to do with it....?! :!:

There certainly has been a lot of discussion about this program.
How much money did you start out with two years ago for investing in the programs selections, and how much money has the program turned this starting capital into now?

Cheers.

Not a that much around £2500. The FTSE was not volitile enough to make much.... hence i have moved to other markets like FOREX.
So what have YOU heard about the software? :?:

I have yet to read any positive comments that come from an independent or impartial source.

Hiya Max44,

Looks like we both have been stung by Star Trader. What a load of crap. I too stopped my data downloads which are quite pricey at around 24 to 26 pounds depending on the Aus/GBP exchange rate. It uses RSI or MA analysis. I used RSI but have not tried the MA analysis which I'm now thinking of using. Anyway what are your comments?

Give it back

If you have had it for less than a year, i'd send it back! I use Metastock now. Much better and cheaper.... and can do a whole lot of other things too, such as back testing.

Twin brother ?

Max44 said:
It's actually based in Aus. Gee, I forgot about that. You said your cousin has Star Trader or Blue Chip Trader. How did (S)he find it? I take it (S)he doesn't use it.... how come? Just wondering what your cousin would do with it now (paid a lot of money for it).

I'm thinking of using Vantage Point now... any advise anyone

Is this you over at ELITE TRADER MAX44 - it says there that you have been using Vantage Point and the owners have been pushing you to make sales in the UK ?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=572364&highlight=vantage+point#post572364 :(

[Yes it is. Why? I don't have VP now, sent it back. I'm using Metastock now.

I think Neils point was that in your post here you say you are "thinking of using Vantage Point - any advice?", yet in the ET thread you say that you have been using it for a year. The two statements dont go hand in hand - although I note there is quite some time difference in the two threads, so we might be getting crossed wires.

Effkay said:
they've updated startrader by the way...anyone have any comments?

Yes they have updated Star Trader, but I'm just not interested! Am I missing out on anything? I haven't used Star Trader for about 10 months now!