• I watch once or twice a week I like it

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No.... I dont watch Bloombery TV Its rubbish

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I watch another Fincial TV station

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Crap Buddist

Hello . Not sure how many people watch Bloomberg TV so I'll do a poll while I'm at it.

But please, your consideration for you favourate "eye candy" nominations in this thread.

Also, please, your thoughts for presenters you respect for a job well done or not. Lets talk about it.

Finally, maybe over time we can send a T2W box of choccies to the members favourate. Ok a Twix then, I'll pay for it.

Please have a look at my poll .(y)

hang on,(must be a scalper) you have to do the poll after the thread goes off.. hmm Ive spelt financial wrong... should be there though.. the poll now.. :)

Where is the option "I watch it every day, but it is crap"? :D

I thought, you would put up the names of the presenters :)

The Asian lady in the morning is hot ;)

Where is the option "I watch it every day, but it is crap"? :D

I thought, you would put up the names of the presenters :)

The Asian lady in the morning is hot ;)

LOL. thats for the members to talk about I dont know the full list.......

heres a few that catch my eye though.

Cathering Yang. Hong kong. sh1t hot professional, technically 100% and yes I would.
Bernie ?? Hong kong . rambles off a bit ,but human. I like him, no starch.
Brian Sullivan- he gets pumped ,when its due and not all the time like some yanks.

Dierdre is hot as hell, Julie hymen? (can't be?) is cute but Carol Masser is a goddess! Bet she'd even make you a bacon sarnie in the morning!

It is always on, always drilling into my head. They are all trying to brainwash us....They keep us all bullish cos that pays their bills.

Dierdre is hot as hell, Julie hymen? (can't be?) is cute but Carol Masser is a goddess! Bet she'd even make you a bacon sarnie in the morning!

Very well considered analysis. Agree and would add, if you had been blown out by Dierdre and Carol was visiting her sick mum and you woke up next to Julie she would ,I reckon, get a) the parecetamols b) a take out bacon butty. c) the hell out of your home.

I respectfully submit.

Who is your Mummy?

Here you go :) May I have your votes, please?

Attachments

• BB Talking Heads.png
    BB Talking Heads.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 495
Nice find daxdestroyer. Waiting for Cathy Yang . something clinical bout that girl, so latex gloves maybe ?

mmm another thing at least with Catherine Yang she does on occassion pin guests down to actual trade reco's. Good girl. <spank> (y)

Not sure about the morning studio format - I keep looking up at the screen and thinking someone's switched to GMTV.

hmmm know what you mean Bagehot . I mean bad enough when they altered the data window, now easy couches and a vase of roses in view. :)

"Coming up any second, non farm payroll figures, but first, is your pet psychic?"

Expect they'll dig up Mr Motivator and do aerobics for us, and to the left, to right.......

I thought the old data layout made them look a bit unique, I think they should scroll the ticker from up to down too..... on the right hand side easier to process I think..

Moan, moan......

:)

morning

Not sure about Mr Motivator... Would prefer Carol, Deidre, Julie, Franscine, and Cathy, Oz aerobics style. Hmmmm, sweet lycra..... And pervy aussie cameramen!

Anyway :) CNBC has the hotter chicks :clap::clap::clap:

I used to do a talking head slot on CNBC, and the ugly stick has given me a right beating. So I can't agree that CNBC is easier on the eye ;) Maria Bartiromo winds me up too - loves herself far too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Susan Li is so hot and sexy man next time i'm in Hong Kong I would love to hitch up with that girl, looks and intelligence, what more or less (lol) could one ask for ?