A bit of direction needed please

AMD1

Hi, I have just signed up with the forum and I have been reading several posts and a few start up articles. I am UK based as I would like to start day trading which I think would best suit my circumstances. A few years ago I did have a demo account with Alpari using Forex Morning Trade signals but I did not progress to live trading.

As its been a while since I delved into trading, and before I have another go, I would be grateful for some help/pointers to decide on Brokers, platforms, simple strategies and whether Forex would be the easiest to start with.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Many Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy,
Welcome to T2W.

Click on the first two links in my signature and follow your nose from there. Feel free to ask any questions along the way.
Enjoy!
Tim.

Hi, I have just signed up with the forum and I have been reading several posts and a few start up articles. I am UK based as I would like to start day trading which I think would best suit my circumstances. A few years ago I did have a demo account with Alpari using Forex Morning Trade signals but I did not progress to live trading.

As its been a while since I delved into trading, and before I have another go, I would be grateful for some help/pointers to decide on Brokers, platforms, simple strategies and whether Forex would be the easiest to start with.

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Many Thanks

Andy

Andy,

Welcome... I don't know what your experience level is in trading, so this advice maybe off the cuff, so to speak....but I do NOT recommend Forex to anyone that it starting out in trading... If you want to blow an account quick, then by all means, but I would trade other instruments first to get idea if you are good at it, before jumping into forex.... also Banks, and brokers control that, I don't care what they say...

I don't put my money there, and never will...if I can't see a bid and ask volume, I don't trade it.

Hey AMD,

make sure to take your time before you put live money in. or you could start with a tiny amount after spending substantial time reading, practice, and getting familiar with your chosen broker.