A Birth

Trader333

8,591 922
IB Symbol for EuroStoxx50

Helen,

Could you let me know what the symbol is for this on IB including which exchange as there appears to be a choice.

Thanks

Paul

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
How nice and clean and tidy. WD H.

be-positive

Veteren member
4,969 488
Well done to everyone that HELPED

Just had a visit, must agree with chartman ( clean and tidy) have added to my Favorites List already

Helenqu

Established member
841 3
Thanks Guys,

This sounds a bit like the oscars but it wouldn't have been possible without FTSEBeater, Austin_Clone and Oonagh. I don't have the tech skills to have contemplated it without them.

Helenqu

Established member
841 3
It's been a great first day for "my baby". Over 100 unique visitors in the first day. I must admit to having got a great buzz from seeing people arrive today. A bit like throwing a party :)

Now all we need to do is get the trading up to speed to match :)

Sharky

Admin
5,600 345
Well done Helen and all! You've done a great job on the site. It's hard work, but definitely worth the effort!

Paul.

ivorm

293 1
Hi Helen,

I've tried visiting your site several times. But every time I try and access one of the BBs, i get the standard Explorer 'Page not found' message. This also happens when I try to register. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Regards,

JonnyT

2,560 22
Hi Helen,

It never has been DNS!

If you get the front page then DNS is doing its bit given the links you are providing...

i.e eurostoxx50.co.uk/...

When I had the problem it looked like the front page was being rendered to IP address rather URL in explorer. This suggests site design.

JonnyT

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock