Biotech Stock Under $5 with Strong Potential

KickTheSpread

So this company claims to have access to a covid 19 test kit that is claimed to be 10 times more accurate then the standard on the market right now. That you know everyone is paying crazy prices for, so my question is if these major players see huge revenues from the standard test version, and the stock prices double or triple.

Then PMCB or PharmaCyte Biotech should be Extremely UnderValued, I saw this report on google just thought it was interesting.... Surprised this company was not covered by the major news outlets. Thoughts????

Here is the report I saw from Google searching for coivd 19 stocks PMCB Analysis

This "penny" stock has been trending down in price for the last 6 months and today has made an inverted hammer pattern on comparatively low volume. Whilst TA can never been certain, the trend and current pattern says it is likely to continue going down in price.

ih.jpg

So this company claims to have access to a covid 19 test kit that is claimed to be 10 times more accurate then the standard on the market right now. That you know everyone is paying crazy prices for, so my question is if these major players see huge revenues from the standard test version, and the stock prices double or triple.

Then PMCB or PharmaCyte Biotech should be Extremely UnderValued, I saw this report on google just thought it was interesting.... Surprised this company was not covered by the major news outlets. Thoughts????

Here is the report I saw from Google searching for coivd 19 stocks PMCB Analysis
[/
Keep this on your Radar,,,apart from phase 2b studies in LAPC which look promising for treatment of panreatic cancer that fails normal chemotherapy after 3-4 months.....they have a license agreement for Covid-19 diagnostic tests that are more accurate as it appears. At 2 cents i think I'll throw 100$ at it just not to miss a spike. It could prove to be a wild return!