binary

Why are you concerned about a single asset. I do trade binary options together with forex, but I do not restrict myself to one asset.

Hi there, the reason is focus on the one to get best results after all profit is the name of the game:)

Hi there, the reason is focus on the one to get best results after all profit is the name of the game:)

It is always better to stick to few instruments to know their strengths and weaknesses. We cannot track everything at once and it may not profitable. I always prefer to trade 4 - 5 pairs. That will reduce risk and the stress. :cool:

It is always better to stick to few instruments to know their strengths and weaknesses. We cannot track everything at once and it may not profitable. I always prefer to trade 4 - 5 pairs. That will reduce risk and the stress. :cool:

I guess everyone is different. I prefer to focus on all pairs and wait for my strategy to give me signals.

I had some classes about binary option trading and the instructer was trading on Apple, Nasdaq, and some major forex currency pairs. Most of the orders were executed on the EU and EJ and GBPJPY

I had some classes about binary option trading and the instructer was trading on Apple, Nasdaq, and some major forex currency pairs. Most of the orders were executed on the EU and EJ and GBPJPY

Have you tried it yourself in a live account? Until you don't try it, you wont know if it works for you.

A binary option is a financial exotic option in which the payoff is either some fixed monetary amount or nothing at all. ... They are also called all-or-nothing options, digital options (more common in forex/interest rate markets), and fixed return options (FROs) (on the American Stock Exchange).

A binary option is a financial exotic option in which the payoff is either some fixed monetary amount or nothing at all. ... They are also called all-or-nothing options, digital options (more common in forex/interest rate markets), and fixed return options (FROs) (on the American Stock Exchange).
10th thread with no replies for 8 years that you have replied to today............. Cant take any more of this.