binary

perox

87 0
Hi there, the reason is focus on the one to get best results after all profit is the name of the game:)

It is always better to stick to few instruments to know their strengths and weaknesses. We cannot track everything at once and it may not profitable. I always prefer to trade 4 - 5 pairs. That will reduce risk and the stress. :cool:

Rambo35

227 6
It is always better to stick to few instruments to know their strengths and weaknesses. We cannot track everything at once and it may not profitable. I always prefer to trade 4 - 5 pairs. That will reduce risk and the stress. :cool:

I guess everyone is different. I prefer to focus on all pairs and wait for my strategy to give me signals.

resistance

89 1
I had some classes about binary option trading and the instructer was trading on Apple, Nasdaq, and some major forex currency pairs. Most of the orders were executed on the EU and EJ and GBPJPY

Rambo35

227 6
I had some classes about binary option trading and the instructer was trading on Apple, Nasdaq, and some major forex currency pairs. Most of the orders were executed on the EU and EJ and GBPJPY

Have you tried it yourself in a live account? Until you don't try it, you wont know if it works for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock