Binary Options trading advice?

Would you invest in a hedge fund?

What does this have to do with the questions I asked?

but the answer would be
What the hedge fund is trying to do
What risk reward
where it is regulated
is it listed? etc

That's the whole point hedge funds by nature are not regulated not listed on an exchange. They are not unit trust or oeics. There are billions of dollars invested in them. In terms of binary options, there is regulation usually either by the LGA or CYSec. You personally may not trade / invest in these products but a lot of HNW individuals do as they offer great returns and risk reward pay offs. All I am trying to give is perspective. As I say we are regulated positions are hedged and have explained why I only want winning traders.

That's the whole point hedge funds by nature are not regulated not listed on an exchange. They are not unit trust or oeics. There are billions of dollars invested in them. In terms of binary options, there is regulation usually either by the LGA or CYSec. You personally may not trade / invest in these products but a lot of HNW individuals do as they offer great returns and risk reward pay offs. All I am trying to give is perspective. As I say we are regulated positions are hedged and have explained why I only want winning traders.

I don;t knwo why you are going on about wanting winning traders
You still can't show how exactly either your firm or SPOT Options hedges?
You still have not explained in cas eof broker collapse if LGA or CYsec has any insurance?
Also why is it you don't come in to a more robust regulation liek FSA or SEC USA?
Afraid of the scrutiny!
You are not evne CFTC regualted let alone SIPC
WHy woudl anybody trade ona suhc a questaonable / conflict of interest product when they can do similar Risk rewrd using Vanila Options spreads etc on a SIPC insured environment!

Hi all,

My first post on t2w and I need your help! I am toying with the idea of trying Binary Options but I am not sure where/who to go to - there are so many around and its pretty confusing. I really want to try and trade binaries but want to make sure that I dont get involved with a dubious outfit.

I would be really interested for anyones pointers regarding this - I am looking at regulated brokers (for safety) but again lots appear now to be regulated and I have no idea where to go to. I have looked online and found loads of reviews but these look to be set up by interested parties...

Thanks in advance,
Steve

Hi all,

My first post on t2w and I need your help! I am toying with the idea of trying Binary Options but I am not sure where/who to go to - there are so many around and its pretty confusing. I really want to try and trade binaries but want to make sure that I dont get involved with a dubious outfit.

I would be really interested for anyones pointers regarding this - I am looking at regulated brokers (for safety) but again lots appear now to be regulated and I have no idea where to go to. I have looked online and found loads of reviews but these look to be set up by interested parties...

Thanks in advance,
Steve

The only regulated Binary witha major jurisdiction is in USA called Nadex,,regulated by CFTC same as CME, NYMEX etc
However thye don;t take non US residents in UK although IG Index offers them they are market maker...but at least thye are part of a large group
So you take your pick
I will keep away from any other small country based brokers:rolleyes:

Moka hates all that is unregulated :)
But I respect his choices.
There are in fact a lot of very good, albeit unregulated, choices out there.
They will pay you out on time and without much fuss, profits and all.
But I am not going to get into the who as there really are a good bunch of them and you can find reviews on them. However, if you prefer trading a small number of assets with a regulated broker ONLY, then sure, Nadex is the only game in town which is not really an exchange at all - but I am not getting into that. But they are regulated and are transparent.

I also have doubts about Nadex being true exchange.. ( MRM which is owbed by same group as Nadex is THE Market Maker from them however it woudl not have ben easy for them to fool CFTC
For varios reasons outlined , at this stage they would be far better than dealing with a small town OTC
I don't hate unregulated , I just point out to the "clear and present dangers"
Above all the alternative of Vanila option spread on a SIPC insured and much bigger transparent exchnage can still be used as an alternative even for Nadex (sepcially nadex spreads)
May be David the business you promote should give Nadex a run for it's money...but that will involve " being regulated and scrutinised in USA" which you guys hate I suppose!

"lot of very good, albeit unregulated, choices out there"
Need to lift the game and get away from the bad press of bucket shop OTC
Become a True exchnage and people will take up.. the product is interesting no doubt

there are so many white labels who have live help who have no idea what they are selling
Dig deep and they get exposed easily

David a serious question... ( lets keep aside our debate of regulation) what you think about hedging a Futures position with a Futures option spread or a Nadex spread?
Both ( spreads) can be traded out they are not Binary options which once you get in can't be traded

Certainly makes sense if you really are in need of the hedge
Many friends of mine are actually pro traders expressly in that field of arbing

Certainly makes sense if you really are in need of the hedge
Many friends of mine are actually pro traders expressly in that field of arbing

Arbing you mean Nadex spread against a Futures spread? Expiary might be diff
What I was referring to was not arbing but a Short expiary Nadex spread a sa hedge to a long or short underlying Futures position

Hey - just to give you an update - having spent a few days I have gone for MarketsWorld.com as they have a free demo account and seriously low deposits (and are regulated) so feel comfortable with them for the time being although am looking at 24Option. Would you recommend I use more than one broker?

Thanks again for advice and will come back once i start ramping up my trading to let you know how I am getting on.
Steve

Binary Options will never be regulated by the FSA because Binaries fall under the Gambling laws that dont offer the same protection as the FSA does.

Binary options are already covered by the FSA as they are classified as a financial product, so that's not correct