Binary Options Forex / Fixed-odd-betting

doodboy

Hi, guys i been a spot forex trader for 5 yrs my technical analysis is STRONG and i can predict the market for short term quite nicely. ie: i can predict swings on 5min and 15min time frame. Therefore, i am looking to dive into Binary Options first thing unless anyone convinces me otherwise... one more problem is where i need your help. I need to know

1) reliable/regulatd broker that is offering binary options.. who doesnt cheat on ticks(freeze price em near entry pts)
3) has flexiable expirys ie: 5 min 10 min 15min to hour daily etc.
2) can trade online using web and offers demo account
3) someone who does quick deposit/withdraws

and if any of you have had experience in binary options on forex side.. would appreciate sharing your experience.

I tested demo on betonthemaket.com during asia session i made decent profits. in europe i blew my account due to volatility. So definately demo does help. i am skeptic on BoM because when option was close to expiry on their platform they froze price and i guess manipulated ticks to mke me lose + many time it took such a big lag to fill order by then 5 ticks had moved in market alrdy so it wasnt advantageous.

thx look fwd to hear your insights.

Have you find any good bookies that offer binary options like BOM do with different time frame ?

i have afraid to play with them because i have heard some horror story about it .... but i like so much their platform and the way they let us choose the time we want to expiry the bet.

thnx

Hi, guys i been a spot forex trader for 5 yrs my technical analysis is STRONG and i can predict the market for short term quite nicely. ie: i can predict swings on 5min and 15min time frame. Therefore, i am looking to dive into Binary Options first thing unless anyone convinces me otherwise... one more problem is where i need your help. I need to know

1) reliable/regulatd broker that is offering binary options.. who doesnt cheat on ticks(freeze price em near entry pts)
3) has flexiable expirys ie: 5 min 10 min 15min to hour daily etc.
2) can trade online using web and offers demo account
3) someone who does quick deposit/withdraws

and if any of you have had experience in binary options on forex side.. would appreciate sharing your experience.

I tested demo on betonthemaket.com during asia session i made decent profits. in europe i blew my account due to volatility. So definately demo does help. i am skeptic on BoM because when option was close to expiry on their platform they froze price and i guess manipulated ticks to mke me lose + many time it took such a big lag to fill order by then 5 ticks had moved in market alrdy so it wasnt advantageous.

thx look fwd to hear your insights.

Might not be that insightful, but i'd look at your definition of STRONG, you said you can predict the market nicely didn't you on 5 and 15min and yet you can blow an account on a little bit of volume..Id start there if i were you before thinking anything further. Good luck though

Malaguti "i am skeptic on BoM because when option was close to expiry on their platform they froze price and i guess manipulated ticks to mke me lose + many time it took such a big lag to fill order by then 5 ticks had moved in market alrdy so it wasnt advantageous.
"

Why bother with such an outfit?????
When you can trade on a regulated exchnage where the exchange has no conflict of interest with you!

Malaguti "i am skeptic on BoM because when option was close to expiry on their platform they froze price and i guess manipulated ticks to mke me lose + many time it took such a big lag to fill order by then 5 ticks had moved in market alrdy so it wasnt advantageous.
"

Why bother with such an outfit?????
When you can trade on a regulated exchnage where the exchange has no conflict of interest with you!

Moka 2, try reading who actually posted that statement..

Why not replicate binary options with strangles? If you trade EUR options for example, you can sell/buy strangles via a reputable broker like IB and exit positions when strike is achieved.

You are not at mercy of scamsters and spread is decent.

sambazone,, that is exactly what I have been saying...
but people get attracted to the relative ease of these Binary options and unfortunately neglect teh broker risk/ scam risk

sambazone,, that is exactly what I have been saying...
but people get attracted to the relative ease of these Binary options and unfortunately neglect teh broker risk/ scam risk

hey moka2

would you say binary options are not worth geting into?

Depends upon which Binary provider and what Binary you are talking about
There are certain issue with Binary but it all depends upon what risks you are ready to take
The discussion has been regulated or unregulated / Semi regulated, Client money safety
and also clarity of product etc
Do a search you will see what has been discussed
For my money I would stick to Exchange Traded Optin to use to build your own Binary
Flexibility ( Hundreds of combinations)
Ease of getting out.
No conflict of interest with broker/ exchange
SIPC/ FSA cover(USA/UK) if broker goes out of business

Depends upon which Binary provider and what Binary you are talking about
There are certain issue with Binary but it all depends upon what risks you are ready to take
The discussion has been regulated or unregulated / Semi regulated, Client money safety
and also clarity of product etc
Do a search you will see what has been discussed
For my money I would stick to Exchange Traded Optin to use to build your own Binary
Flexibility ( Hundreds of combinations)
Ease of getting out.
No conflict of interest with broker/ exchange
SIPC/ FSA cover(USA/UK) if broker goes out of business

Yeah as you can probably tell im quite new to trading. iv been reading a lot about Binary options and brokers being regulated by FSA.
I almost made a hasty decision (quite naive!) and signed up with an unregulated broker from cyprus.
Been reading so many horror story about scam binary option brokers!
After a few weeks of research i joined ig index.

I got off to a great start trading up or down Binary's but, started to hit a bit of a loss!
I like how i can pull out of a trade to cut my loss but they lock in 30sec towards the end. Is there any strategies you may no of? also was you referring to custom Binary options.

I was refering to
1) How to build your own Binary by using standard Exchange Traded Option instead of Binary offered by all those colourful "brokers"
2) Re IG ( Nadex in USA) Binary .. you are still dealing with a MArket maker but lets keep that aside lets say you are happy to take the broker risk with IG
So about ability to close the IG Binary in last 30 sec.. I have no idea
If you were doing this Exchange Traded Option you can close anytime you like
BUT ETO Binary would not be hourly expiary...( unless you trade it in the last hour of expiary of the Options that make up the Binary( CAll Spread or Put Spread)

Say DJX is at 129.33 and 130/131 NOV weekly Option ( NOV 2nd week cash settled) Call spread can be bought for 0.25 then if DJX settles at 131 or above you will win 100-25 = 75

I was refering to
1) How to build your own Binary by using standard Exchange Traded Option instead of Binary offered by all those colourful "brokers"
2) Re IG ( Nadex in USA) Binary .. you are still dealing with a MArket maker but lets keep that aside lets say you are happy to take the broker risk with IG
So about ability to close the IG Binary in last 30 sec.. I have no idea
If you were doing this Exchange Traded Option you can close anytime you like
BUT ETO Binary would not be hourly expiary...( unless you trade it in the last hour of expiary of the Options that make up the Binary( CAll Spread or Put Spread)

Say DJX is at 129.33 and 130/131 NOV weekly Option ( NOV 2nd week cash settled) Call spread can be bought for 0.25 then if DJX settles at 131 or above you will win 100-25 = 75

Thank you so much for this info, really appreciate it. It seems ig prices are a bit high (from what Iv gathered, this is because they are a Market Maker right?) how do i start Exchange Traded Option? dont i still have to have a broker?

Proper binary options dealer hedges his risk on major options exchage like CME by replicating a binary he sold to or bot from you. Bad news is that you are the one who pays comissions for his hedging. Binaries is just another strangle rapped up in a nice confectionery box))

Sambazone,, yes you are correct as far as "Binaries is just another strangle rapped up in a nice confectionery box)) " or is it a CALL Spread ( Put Spread)
However does the Binary Options Broker ( lets take reputable one like IG) actually hedges on real market or not is a question to which we will not get an answer ( IMO) becasue they might be just netting diff clients with each other which is aloso fimne
What is not fine is when they can't hedge your position! they you are dealing with acounterparty whom you not only pay the extra spread but has CLEAR conflict of interest with you
( If anybody can clearly proove that is not the case it will help all of us)
NO Cmjor
For ytrading Exchnage traded Options I will stick to top USA /UK) regulated brokers
LIke IB, Otion Express, Think or Swim etc
Please study how Options work first

Hey Moka2! So you think small binary options shops dont even hedge? There must be tons of them going bust.. you just dont hear about it.. mini versions of MF global))

I actually just noticed that my saxobank options board has binary options!

I know that saxo bank is market maker in inter-bank options so I guess they dont do hedging on CME after all... They price options themselves..

I dont use saxo bank for major fx crosses because of prohibitive spread but I sometimes play with currency pairs not available on CME via IB such as EURCHF.

Sambazone"small binary options shops dont even hedge?"
WHO KNOWS if they do or don't?
It is not mandatory for them to disclose? and even if they do ( Liek the DMA model of CFD ) it is still does not have tru exchange tarded product transparancy...
Do they go bust. again who konws.. sure there is lot of bad prss about them
Teh big one like IG might hedge.. as they have reputation but agin Private counterparty risk comes in to picture

Saxo had vanila currency option but have not chekced them recently if they have added Binary also