Betting on the Royal Baby

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
Heres my take

I put £200 on Victoria at 12/1 mainly on betfair.

My thinking is that I have a 50% chance of it being a girl,and slightly better if you believe the rumors about her slip up. Secondly I think Diana would be too controversial and we have never had a Diana before.
Thirdly history tells us that potential monarchs are always named after a previous monarch.
Fourthly I dont think that Wills will want to name the baby Elizabeth knowing how his mother felt about it.
So therefore you should all lump on Victoria so that I can lay off my bet:) Any thoughts on this quiet Sunday

Just to add I think the name will be Victoria,Catherine,Diana,Elizabeth Windsor

Last edited:
There was me trying to provide a genuine topic to pass away Sunday afternoon boredom and within 4 posts the pair of you have turned it into silly little immature boys thread about who would shag who. I guess you guys werent so lucky on the 14th

Urban Dictionary: Steak and Blowjob Day

sure to catch on:)

LULZ

I merely asked the odds for two names, it was YOU who started the smutty stuff. :p
Have a good weeks trading. (y)

Attachments

• Roflcopter.gif
    Roflcopter.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 488
Heres my take

I put £200 on Victoria at 12/1 mainly on betfair.

My thinking is that I have a 50% chance of it being a girl,and slightly better if you believe the rumors about her slip up. Secondly I think Diana would be too controversial and we have never had a Diana before.
Thirdly history tells us that potential monarchs are always named after a previous monarch.
Fourthly I dont think that Wills will want to name the baby Elizabeth knowing how his mother felt about it.
So therefore you should all lump on Victoria so that I can lay off my bet:) Any thoughts on this quiet Sunday

Just to add I think the name will be Victoria,Catherine,Diana,Elizabeth Windsor

Tracey or Sharon - to promote kinship with the masses:p

victoria is now 7/1 I could lay off and make a few quid. Im just convinced it wont be elizabeth or diana

I say Angus (as in the steakhouse) if a boy to reignite the appetite for beef again

put more on victoria.Clearly a lot of money has been punted on alexandra

Last edited by a moderator:
ouch Apparently Kate has been seen buying a blue buggy. That doersnt look good for me does it. Victoria back to where I started now.