Betting on the Royal Baby

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
9,796 975
Heres my take

I put £200 on Victoria at 12/1 mainly on betfair.

My thinking is that I have a 50% chance of it being a girl,and slightly better if you believe the rumors about her slip up. Secondly I think Diana would be too controversial and we have never had a Diana before.
Thirdly history tells us that potential monarchs are always named after a previous monarch.
Fourthly I dont think that Wills will want to name the baby Elizabeth knowing how his mother felt about it.
So therefore you should all lump on Victoria so that I can lay off my bet:) Any thoughts on this quiet Sunday

Just to add I think the name will be Victoria,Catherine,Diana,Elizabeth Windsor

Last edited:

trendie

Legendary member
6,535 1,127
There was me trying to provide a genuine topic to pass away Sunday afternoon boredom and within 4 posts the pair of you have turned it into silly little immature boys thread about who would shag who. I guess you guys werent so lucky on the 14th

Urban Dictionary: Steak and Blowjob Day

sure to catch on:)

LULZ

I merely asked the odds for two names, it was YOU who started the smutty stuff. :p
Have a good weeks trading. (y)

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
9,796 975
LULZ

I merely asked the odds for two names, it was YOU who started the smutty stuff. :p
Have a good weeks trading. (y)

yes but sure the mention of Kylie is an instant deviation

Euro sure to be busy this week

L

Liquid validity

0 0

Attachments

• Roflcopter.gif
    Roflcopter.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 274
Reactions: wackypete2

neil

Legendary member
5,167 747
Heres my take

I put £200 on Victoria at 12/1 mainly on betfair.

My thinking is that I have a 50% chance of it being a girl,and slightly better if you believe the rumors about her slip up. Secondly I think Diana would be too controversial and we have never had a Diana before.
Thirdly history tells us that potential monarchs are always named after a previous monarch.
Fourthly I dont think that Wills will want to name the baby Elizabeth knowing how his mother felt about it.
So therefore you should all lump on Victoria so that I can lay off my bet:) Any thoughts on this quiet Sunday

Just to add I think the name will be Victoria,Catherine,Diana,Elizabeth Windsor

Tracey or Sharon - to promote kinship with the masses:p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock