BetOnMarkets

bizmanny said:
How good is this company ?

I had good experience during the time I was using it. It was back in 2004/2005.
No problems with returning your money back to your CC, affiliate program was surprisingly honest, I earned 2000 GBP (which is maximum) from one affiliate. The results in these two years were good. In all that time I put 550 GBP on my account, received 9707 GBP from affiliates and returned 3449 GBP back to my CC. You are wondering now where over 5000 GBP dissapeared, they dissapeared because in that time I had less control over myself in trading.

Then they requested me to leave UK account (it became only for UK citizents) and open world wide one and I just quit then as my affiliates could not feed me any more.

So, after almost a year I decided to start again with some small amounts as I almost automated my trade strategy in the man time. I made an interesting model which I want to test
and which has even more chances here then on real stock/forex/indicies market. After I test that model and see that it works I am thinkin even about selling it via www. But it is long and far away at this moment. First comes testing.

I hope this helped.

Grt.