Beta Testers Needed

Sharky

Staff
Great News.. The Brand New Trade 2 Win Website is beginning to take shape. I'll be uploaded the first pages to a protected testing area this weekend.

Now we need 10 volunteer members to beta test the new site. This will involve cruising around the new site, and providing comments and suggestions in the purpose built Feedback froum.

So if you can spare a few hours each week, then please add your name to this thread, and I'll email you the details.

Please be aware this invitation is not open to Junior members, and we would very much welcome Senior members to participate.

Many thanks,

Sharky & The Team.

Great, I'll send out the details today. And if anyone else is interested just add your name to the list!!!

Sharky.

Thanks Hill,

I've now sent the details to all in the beta testers, so please check your email. We still have some places left to fill though, so if you're interested please continue adding your name to the list.

Cheers, Sharky.

Sharky & Team

I am able to spend time. So if you guys think that I can add something, then please send me details.

Sukhi

Hi Sukhi and Titus,

Thanks very much for offering to help out. I'm really encouraged by the response I've had so far. Sending you the over the details as I write this.

Cheers,
Sharky.

thanks Waldorf, Cigar...

We certainly do need as much help as we can get! I'll send you the info l8r tonight.

Cheers
Sharky.

keep those offers rollin' in! :)

Waldorf, I had a problem with your email - the one you registered with. It sent back an undeliverable response last night, anyway I've sent another email out this evening, but if that doesnt work please send me another email address I can send you the details on to [email protected]

Cheers,
Sharky.