Best trading platform

simonj777

Hi All,
New member here , great forum ...
I am looking for a recommendation for a TOP trading platform with the following criteria :

App or android availability
trade worldwide stock market markets , commodities and forex
automatic buy sell parameters execution
Stop loss
Signals + or - of selected stock
different currency trading account/s

Thanks
Simon

Last edited:
Hi,
I am pretty much looking for info about software myself and could see you didnt get much feedback.

I trade CFD and my main accounts are with CMC and IG.
Today pretty much only IG.

I really like the ProRealTime platform with IG.
They also have a good android app with main indicators etc.

CMC has launched the Next Generation platform which is a lot of eye candy but I prefer prorealtime over NextGen. They also have a android app that works well.

I know Metatrader is widely used but I havent used it.
As far as I understand you can only trade fx of the Meta platform but it might be possible with indices, gold,crude now as well but I am not positive.

They way I setup the platforms is with a 5m,15m, 1h graph and then I want to be able to switch fast between several selected CFDs with the same setup and indicators.

I think most platforms today are good so it is alot up to your personal preference.

I am really curios about Metatrader since IG launched it too but I am not sure of the benefits of it.

Any comments/info would be appreciated.

BR,
Peter

Looking at subscribing to either Stockopedia or Digitalllok. Does anyone have any views which is preferable?

HF

Hi,
I am pretty much looking for info about software myself and could see you didnt get much feedback.

I trade CFD and my main accounts are with CMC and IG.
Today pretty much only IG.

I really like the ProRealTime platform with IG.
They also have a good android app with main indicators etc.

CMC has launched the Next Generation platform which is a lot of eye candy but I prefer prorealtime over NextGen. They also have a android app that works well.

I know Metatrader is widely used but I havent used it.
As far as I understand you can only trade fx of the Meta platform but it might be possible with indices, gold,crude now as well but I am not positive.

They way I setup the platforms is with a 5m,15m, 1h graph and then I want to be able to switch fast between several selected CFDs with the same setup and indicators.

I think most platforms today are good so it is alot up to your personal preference.

I am really curios about Metatrader since IG launched it too but I am not sure of the benefits of it.

Any comments/info would be appreciated.

BR,
Peter

You can trade Commodities and indices with Metatrader - it depends on the broker - e.g. with GKFX you can.