Best trading platform

simonj777

1 0
Hi All,
New member here , great forum ...
I am looking for a recommendation for a TOP trading platform with the following criteria :

App or android availability
trade worldwide stock market markets , commodities and forex
automatic buy sell parameters execution
Stop loss
Signals + or - of selected stock
different currency trading account/s

Thanks
Simon

Last edited:

Lombiz

5 0
Hi,
I am pretty much looking for info about software myself and could see you didnt get much feedback.

I trade CFD and my main accounts are with CMC and IG.
Today pretty much only IG.

I really like the ProRealTime platform with IG.
They also have a good android app with main indicators etc.

CMC has launched the Next Generation platform which is a lot of eye candy but I prefer prorealtime over NextGen. They also have a android app that works well.

I know Metatrader is widely used but I havent used it.
As far as I understand you can only trade fx of the Meta platform but it might be possible with indices, gold,crude now as well but I am not positive.

They way I setup the platforms is with a 5m,15m, 1h graph and then I want to be able to switch fast between several selected CFDs with the same setup and indicators.

I think most platforms today are good so it is alot up to your personal preference.

I am really curios about Metatrader since IG launched it too but I am not sure of the benefits of it.

Any comments/info would be appreciated.

BR,
Peter

hacks

237 4
Hi,
I am pretty much looking for info about software myself and could see you didnt get much feedback.

I trade CFD and my main accounts are with CMC and IG.
Today pretty much only IG.

I really like the ProRealTime platform with IG.
They also have a good android app with main indicators etc.

CMC has launched the Next Generation platform which is a lot of eye candy but I prefer prorealtime over NextGen. They also have a android app that works well.

I know Metatrader is widely used but I havent used it.
As far as I understand you can only trade fx of the Meta platform but it might be possible with indices, gold,crude now as well but I am not positive.

They way I setup the platforms is with a 5m,15m, 1h graph and then I want to be able to switch fast between several selected CFDs with the same setup and indicators.

I think most platforms today are good so it is alot up to your personal preference.

I am really curios about Metatrader since IG launched it too but I am not sure of the benefits of it.

Any comments/info would be appreciated.

BR,
Peter

You can trade Commodities and indices with Metatrader - it depends on the broker - e.g. with GKFX you can.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock