Best tool for the job?

Hi CV I know my trading knowledge is low, same as everything when you begin, hence why I came on here asking for opinions and advice about platforms and methods, but replying with something simple like "don't do it" doesn't help, as the next part is, why? And neither does being sarcastic "well go and make 25% a day and you'll own all the worlds wealth in 2years time" when I'm asking genuine questions.

If you're not willing to help, don't reply, it's not compulsory.

Anyway, thank you for your well wishes, I'm off to bed, I'm up in 4.5 hours and setting off on a 7 hour road trip. :sleep:

I would suggest a good start for you is to read a few trading books and if your interest is in forex then a book on trading forex. Any book will do because your present knowledge is practically zero. The problem is that you really don't know what you don't know.

The least of your problem is trying to figure out how the brokers make their money. Your main focus is on how you can make yours while trying to manage the downside as you don't seem to have any idea about risk and the management thereof.

Hi CV I know my trading knowledge is low, same as everything when you begin, hence why I came on here asking for opinions and advice about platforms and methods, but replying with something simple like "don't do it" doesn't help, as the next part is, why? And neither does being sarcastic "well go and make 25% a day and you'll own all the worlds wealth in 2years time" when I'm asking genuine questions.

If you're not willing to help, don't reply, it's not compulsory.

Anyway, thank you for your well wishes, I'm off to bed, I'm up in 4.5 hours and setting off on a 7 hour road trip. :sleep:

The gang here were just trying to keep you solvent fellah ..........no offence intended :cool:

N

The gang here were just trying to keep you solvent fellah ..........no offence intended :cool:

N

Yes if he's offended so be it, better to be offended and hold onto your money than to be told you're going to do great and end up penniless.

Nobody takes any notice when this is put politely.