Best Scanner to use in UK

TGTRADE

Hi everyone

I'm not new to trading. I've switched strategies a few times between longer and shorter time frames focusing purely in stocks. I'm currently working on a day trading strategy and am currently back testing with real time data on 2 minute charts.

I live in Kangaroo Land (Australia) and over here the timezone means that for those who are trading in their spare time, the UK FTSE MARKET or German Dax work well due to the time zones. I've picked the FTSE given its wide exposure over the DAX.

I'm using charting software from my CFD provider, CMC Markets who a few of you probably use. The charting software is quite good but there is no scanner. I'm wanting a scanner that can do intraday time frames for HIGH/LOWs, Moving Averages, Bollinger Bands etc for the FTSE / LSE.

I'm on stockcharts.com also but the scanner there only is for day prices which doesn't really help me.

I'd appreciate any help. Found this forum a good resource already!

Hi everyone

I'm not new to trading. I've switched strategies a few times between longer and shorter time frames focusing purely in stocks. I'm currently working on a day trading strategy and am currently back testing with real time data on 2 minute charts.

I live in Kangaroo Land (Australia) and over here the timezone means that for those who are trading in their spare time, the UK FTSE MARKET or German Dax work well due to the time zones. I've picked the FTSE given its wide exposure over the DAX.

I'm using charting software from my CFD provider, CMC Markets who a few of you probably use. The charting software is quite good but there is no scanner. I'm wanting a scanner that can do intraday time frames for HIGH/LOWs, Moving Averages, Bollinger Bands etc for the FTSE / LSE.

I'm on stockcharts.com also but the scanner there only is for day prices which doesn't really help me.

I'd appreciate any help. Found this forum a good resource already!
Just wondering if anyone can point me towards any sites for UK intraday stock screeners. Not having much luck

Not "the" best but reasonable for the price - free:)

It's always worth doing a search as the same questions get asked time and time again.

Another useful resource is the articles section:

Not "the" best but reasonable for the price - free:)

It's always worth doing a search as the same questions get asked time and time again.

Another useful resource is the articles section:

Thanks Cantagril for your help. I did do a search on this forum for stock screeners. I received the thread from Brian Beers as well but it didn't point me in the direction of where I want to go, intraday time frames for the LSE.

The Fineco screener is good but to use the technical analysis features, you need to create an account. I'm not sure if this scans intraday or just daily/weekly/monthly either (as so many screeners offer).

I think I have to realise that there is no intraday screener available for the LSE I can use for now.

A screener is not primary to my trading strategy. Just would be a cherry on the cake.