Best Scalping Indicators

All the indicators lag and are therefore useless.
Use your brain after perusing the chart imho
I wasted years fiddling about with Macd, RSI and the rest.

Completely false. Many people, including myself, use indicators with good results. I agree indicators lag, but for those who advocate price action, just remember...if you base your trading on one or more previous candles or bars then that is lagging too. Any trading where you look at what happened previously, even just 1 minute ago, is lagging. The real difference is the extent of the lag.

Peter

Pat

I am from county Mayo

support and resistance indicators on htf are not lagging , they are forward looking . if they know how much guiness is in them.The only thing lagging is your knowledge.

Completely false. Many people, including myself, use indicators with good results. I agree indicators lag, but for those who advocate price action, just remember...if you base your trading on one or more previous candles or bars then that is lagging too. Any trading where you look at what happened previously, even just 1 minute ago, is lagging. The real difference is the extent of the lag.

Peter

Yes, I am totally agree that some indicators like S/R
or channels are not lugging and I use them. Maybe it is a good idea to use it together with momentum indicators?

Scalping indicates to short time trading. A trade which is opened for a short period of time for a short profit is called scalping. Several scalping strategies are being used by several traders. Usually a scalping trade is opened for not more than 15 pips. It is not a proper trading system but is the best technique of earning money. As a scalper I use moving average strategy to scalp on market.

scalping is the same as everythign else in this business.........spend thousands of hours studying markets , techniques , systems and then find yuor own way .....nothing works even 70% of the time so dont fool yourself looking ..........