best route to becoming a trader in the city (london)

Dr. Vishwajeet Rana (MBA, MS and Ph.D.) is a seasoned investment banker with US$ 5-billion+ investment banking transactions experience.

DrRana.jpg

Yet his office looks like a dump :LOL:

and what is a seasoned investment banker?

INVESTMENT BANKING TRAINING (y)
Green Business College London - Study English, Diploma courses, professional and executive programmes in London :idea:
Free company financial check on GREEN BUSINESS COLLEGE LONDON LIMITED. Free company accounts. Companies House information :clap:

Dboy - get into industry or create an app and sell it to Facebook...its the only way to make money now. Finance is not what it is cracked up to be. Having said there are a few people in Dublin now who are looking to set up a new spread betting business....0 spreads on the majors I hear. Be careful what you wish for.

have good experience trading with bonds and indices for 15 years.messy divorce left me vitually skint.anyone know any firms that back traders without their training

thanks

So this centre of global banking training operates from these corporate headquarters, above an amusement arcade, very impressive.

Dear Forum Members,

In reply to the above comment we are pleased to inform you that the company London office is based in the centre of the City of London, within a 5-minute walk from the Bank Tube station. With regards to our customers’ experience you are very welcome to watch a recent feedback video here Investment Banking Training Financial Modeling and Valuation - YouTube.

Please consider this post as not an advertising effort but simply an attempt to clarify the facts to the members of this respected forum. Feel free to contact us for any further information.

Best wishes,
Global Banking Training

Has anyone on this thread used the advice given here to excel their career as a trader? If so I would like to know how you are getting along.

Myself I am looking to do the impossible! I have been kicked out of uni and I am eager to make it as a trader!