Best platform to use for scanning stocks

Arbu

I would be interested in scanning stocks to look at volume to see if this has any relation to prices. What platform would you recommend to do this? I've used mt4 before and have an account with FXPro which I can access through this. Not sure that there are a lot of stocks available there though. Alternatively I have an account with IG index which gets me access to ProRealTime, although I have never coded with this before. What would you suggest?

Thanks.

TradingView does offer a Stock Screener API that allows you to programmatically access and query TradingView's stock screener data. This API allows you to filter stocks based on a wide range of criteria, such as price, volume, technical indicators, and fundamental data.

The TradingView Stock Screener API is available to users with a paid TradingView account, and it is available in both REST and WebSocket protocols.

TradingView does offer a Stock Screener API that allows you to programmatically access and query TradingView's stock screener data. This API allows you to filter stocks based on a wide range of criteria, such as price, volume, technical indicators, and fundamental data.

The TradingView Stock Screener API is available to users with a paid TradingView account, and it is available in both REST and WebSocket protocols.
Thanks. It's slightly hard to see where to get started. I see they have something called PineScript. Do you recommend using that or can I just access the API using vb.net, a language I'm already familiar with?

I don't think that their Stock Screener is really what I'm after. It seems to provide a table of data about stocks, but I'm looking to view the volume on a bar by bar basis. I would imagine this is possible with PineScript, but I'm not sure how I would loop through all stocks. It feels as if there ought to be a forum of PineScript users where I could ask this, but I can't find one.

Interactive brokers also have a very good API, you might want to take a look there as well and compare...