best futures broker

We like to thank everyone that supported us in Trade2Win Members' Choice Awards 2011.

We were pleased to learn we won the following awards:

"Best Equities Broker" - Gold Award (1st Place).

"Best Futures Broker" - Gold Award (1st Place).

"Best Forex Broker" - Gold Award (1st Place).

"Best Options Broker" - Gold Award (1st Place).

"Best Realtime Data Feed" - Silver Award (2nd Place).

"Best Mobile Trading Application" - Gold Award (1st Place).

"Best Software for Options Traders" - Gold Award (1st Place).

The full list of winners can be viewed here: Trade2Win Members' Choice Awards 2011

Hers my 2cents.
Stay away from Spreadbetting and CFDs. These are contrary to perceived perception actually advanced tools for people who know what they are dooing not for Noobs, why you ask? LEVERAGE and they are not best served to help you in many instances.

Best platforms are:
CQG- but they are not a broker and access to them is super high priced out of range of average retail customer
Tradestation For me the best of the affordable.. best charts best technical analysis bar none with Easy language strategy tools, but mainly US markets and you cant trade Forex and stocks say from the same account unfortunately

Interactive Brokers, Great global market range, great recent improvements, can trade all instruments from one account, but the charts are not as good as Tradestation and apparently they have bad customer service.. dont go there if you want your hand held.. not for people who want to ask "what shall I trade?"
FP Markets- They are honest DMA spreadbetters and CFD Hedging your trade in the real market
GFT- great platform

Forget the rest unless you are knowledgeable.. they will fleece you as a newbie

Thanks everyone for stating their view here. It was very useful!!!

Still looking for a broker, but from what I have learned here so far,
it is good to have money transfer possibilities via ACH.

And then I need a broker that offers options on futures as well
and offers the CQG trading platform QTrader.

Currently in the race are OptimusTradingGroup, Vision Financial Markets and
Velocity Futures.
Anyone not happy with one of these three?

Thanks again, gis

Best Broker

My personal best is by far Transact Futures.
Or this may be any broker that enables you to use a daily loss limit (one of the biggest brokers, Tradestation doesn't allow loss limit for example).

My personal best is by far Transact Futures.
Or this may be any broker that enables you to use a daily loss limit (one of the biggest brokers, Tradestation doesn't allow loss limit for example).

What's their commissions for trading Long Gilts and FTSE100 Futures ie per round?