Best forex charts out there today

Do you agree with my target of .95? What is you target?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a link I put out to my members with the call on usdcad as an example. I hear what you are saying; I make my calls public (if you want to hear some send me your email address).

Take a look at your charts on usdcad and compare to this link i sent out.

2012-01-13_0841 - MikeHamilton's library

I can't type very well, apologies for the errot.

If you want to come along and speak to my members and ask them about my calls you will be very welcome, I have nothing to hide. I talk about my stop-outs as well as my runners. I called one of the biggest moves in Cocoa for years earlier last week and some of my members followed me in at the start. All the gbpaud, usdcad and aud calls were public and many traders followed my suggestions so just ask them for reference.

Mike

Last edited:
Clearly this is not the case Isa ,as there are only a few trades in your thread and less on here. Mike has also made claims about his early morning trades which of course is what we all want to achieve, Your days work before lunch. Moreover his videos are trades that he took retrospectively and not called live. Surely if he is charging £600 for his training then it is only right to find out what we are getting and ask questions and not take him at face value. I have been in this game a long time and let me assure you,most people charging £600 make their money purely from selling the courses and don't care about their trading. Providing they sell something worth having them theres no problem with this. TO BE A MENTOR/COACH, charge £600 and make those claims it is only right it is proven in real time. I've seen Mike has always been happy to contribute to your thread so Ill assume hes a good guy and hence will have no problem with what I've written and be happy to demonstrate his methods. Just to add that I would happily pay the money and write an article and apologies whole heatedly for any offence caused if my reservations prove unfounded.

Fair enough Flash. I just wanted to show that Mike had done some live trading on here last year for six months, as I didn't want him to get pounced on by members still fresh from Wallstreet1928 antics on here, as he's a good guy.

My advice to Mike is to participate in Flash's live thread for a while if he'll let you and don't mention anything about your service or make any big claims. As if you trade well on there people will look into your service on their own.

Fair enough Flash. I just wanted to show that Mike had done some live trading on here last year for six months, as I didn't want him to get pounced on by members still fresh from Wallstreet1928 antics on here, as he's a good guy.

My advice to Mike is to participate in Flash's live thread for a while if he'll let you and don't mention anything about your service or make any big claims. As if you trade well on there people will look into your service on their own.

Absolutely,he would more than be welcomed there or maybe have his own thread.A few weeks of this early morning trade and people will be flooding for the training. lets hope Mike takes up the challenge

best chart of the week? USDCAD

What do you think?

Can you see a better trade?

Mike

:clover:

Attachments

• usdcad.jpg
    usdcad.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 4,764
I personally like the GBP/USD as it's at a major support level that's developed since August 2010 and has made a very large head and shoulders pattern. If that breaks down the measured move gives a long term target of 1.365

However, the three year trendline is just below and should provide additional support, so this could also be the turning point that breaks the last 6 months down trend. So personally I'm going to watch the price action and see how it reacts at these levels as they are quite significant imo.

Attachments

• GBPUSD_weekly_13_1_12.png
    GBPUSD_weekly_13_1_12.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 368
  • GBPUSD_daily_13_1_12.png
    GBPUSD_daily_13_1_12.png
    14 KB · Views: 886
  • SharpChartv05-12.png
    SharpChartv05-12.png
    25 KB · Views: 394
Mike you cad chart looks right to me,needs to break above 1.0330.

Your call on the cad was very vague. I trust next week the calls will be posted at time of entry with entry price and stops etc. I believe you have my email as I received notification about your upcoming course,if not please let me know.Thanks

Mike you cad chart looks right to me,needs to break above 1.0330.

Your call on the cad was very vague. I trust next week the calls will be posted at time of entry with entry price and stops etc. I believe you have my email as I received notification about your upcoming course,if not please let me know.Thanks

Hi, ok so you seem to be on my mailing list, not sure what your email is then as i only know you as LF.

The trade I showed on Friday was an intra-day trade, I'm only posting swing trades here that I'm taking (these are not recommendations).

The usdcad chart is for an entry / stop / target assuming traders are not already in it. The set up is a break of the 50 ema and entry is retest.

Disclaimer: I do not know what I'm talking about, you will lose money if you follow my trades.

Mike

I personally like the GBP/USD as it's at a major support level that's developed since August 2010 and has made a very large head and shoulders pattern. If that breaks down the measured move gives a long term target of 1.365

However, the three year trendline is just below and should provide additional support, so this could also be the turning point that breaks the last 6 months down trend. So personally I'm going to watch the price action and see how it reacts at these levels as they are quite significant imo.

I like your charts Dave. I think that close on the weekly has signalled we are ready to test 151 - a fib level. Daily held ok though, may mean we need to wait till US is ready after the long weekend (MLK day) before we drop.

Will look for intra-day short set ups for sure.
Mike

I will follow the cad as we have similar opinions,Looking forward to the intraday morning stuff.Good luck

ok, well I'm short gbpusd here 15315, looking to hold for 15110. As daily is extended I will not risk much capital on this one so stop is at euro session highs - + spread - 15335.

I'm long usdcad from Friday but added this euro session as per my call at the weekend. Spec as posted over the weekend here.

Mike

Last edited:
Normally get more volume and action than this even when US is away, so late US afternoon put stop to BE +2 for the spread and got stopped out

Mike

Mike, can you please tell us in advance ,or do you train your clients to have an open stop,thanks.

Last edited:
I teach traders the whole process of analysis, trade and account management and trader psychology.
I have developed a checklist to cover all the angles; it took me 6 months to do, noting all the details I use instinctively, the subtle checks, and putting it in 5 categories.

Measures / patterns / candles / behaviour / indicators.

In a situation like this I would keep my stop above resistance, then close right up if it didn't work - in the timeframe I took the took the trade.

Normally my stop is 2 bars back otherwise.

Mike

I think you should read this, it fits in with my weekly analysis; we need to be careful and pick the time when the market is ready to show its hand. Not a lot of data this week, so markets may hover some more in this narrow range the dow has but I will keep you up to date.

Why the Cascade of Downgrades Has Barely Begun

Mike Hamilton

i'm short gbp on rev bar in 60 mins under fibs, stop 15385.

Mike

2 x euro sessions in a row, gbp held up so took trade off ahead of the inflation data for break even. Looks like we could be heading for a bullish move out of the session as we head to the US session on the back of support for the euro.

All eyes in german data in 5 mins.

Flat right now.

Mike