Best forex broker, for trading with $500K ?

vergis92

What type of forex broker and account type, is best for trading with $500K, ECN type broker, for strategies involving slow trades, lasting few days to few weeks at a time? Must be compatible with US clients. What about swap charges, margins, and safety of funds in case of insolvency??? what are the risks?

NVP

Legendary member
What type of forex broker and account type, is best for trading with $500K, ECN type broker, for strategies involving slow trades, lasting few days to few weeks at a time? Must be compatible with US clients. What about swap charges, margins, and safety of funds in case of insolvency??? what are the risks?
the risks aside from losing money trading ?

hazelj80

I'm with oanda in the us they're also in the UK another one is IG also in the US and in the UK both are regulated with the FCA I believe over there over here in the us it's of course CFTC NFA

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks