Best forex broker, for trading with $500K ?

vergis92

What type of forex broker and account type, is best for trading with $500K, ECN type broker, for strategies involving slow trades, lasting few days to few weeks at a time? Must be compatible with US clients. What about swap charges, margins, and safety of funds in case of insolvency??? what are the risks?

What type of forex broker and account type, is best for trading with $500K, ECN type broker, for strategies involving slow trades, lasting few days to few weeks at a time? Must be compatible with US clients. What about swap charges, margins, and safety of funds in case of insolvency??? what are the risks?
the risks aside from losing money trading ?

I'm with oanda in the us they're also in the UK another one is IG also in the US and in the UK both are regulated with the FCA I believe over there over here in the us it's of course CFTC NFA

Please don't get me wrong, but you should NEVER think about investing that much in a single company, or in other words, trade through a single company. It is only putting all your eggs in one basket, it is too risky for my liking. If anyone is thinking of that much investment, it only makes sense to do it through 2 or perhaps even 3 brokers.

I know many who are doing same because that keeps everything much secure. I am not having that much investment but even whatever I do, it is generally through Exness, FreshForex, and FXOpulence. This gives me comfort knowing I am not depending on just one place.

Limited options since IRS's intervention.

My inputs; BoA-ML, StoneX, Interactive Brokers, TD Ameritrade, AMP Futures, FXCM, and Oanda.
Note1: US clientele should not use Aussie-related, Kiwi-related, APAC-related, or offshore entities - CFTC will eventually catch up.
Note2: There's almost no difference between using MM dealing desk, ECN aggregators, or DMA.

Opinion: An (Institutional-grade) broker offering volume-based dealing can be considered; zero commission, credit line facility, low leverage, quality FOK, tier-1/2 counterpart. volume-rebate, and negotiable context.

The best solution is to create a fund with an AMC certificate and as you don't have experience, do this with someone who can create value for your capital and teach you if necessary. This is a professional option in which there are two financial institutions involved. I can help you, if needed.