Best commodities feed

ssimon

I'm looking for a cheap realtime or delayed feed (max 10 minutes) for futures on Soybeans, Soymeal, soyoil, wheat and corn. I need the following markets:
Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT)
LIFF CMDT (formerly known as Euronext/MATIF)
Kansas
Minneapolis

I need to be able to access the data via Excel (DDE) or via an API.

I found iQFEED, which does what I want, but is quite expensive. Maybe someone here knows some equal or better priced options. I'm quite new to this 'game', and any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Interactive brokers have a free realtime data feed. Connect the free version of ninja trader to it to get charts or use the dde to get it into excel

For real time, I will recommend Vision Finance or Zenfire if you are with NinjaTrader.

I'm looking for a cheap realtime or delayed feed (max 10 minutes) for futures on Soybeans, Soymeal, soyoil, wheat and corn. I need the following markets:
Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT)
LIFF CMDT (formerly known as Euronext/MATIF)
Kansas
Minneapolis

I need to be able to access the data via Excel (DDE) or via an API.

I found iQFEED, which does what I want, but is quite expensive. Maybe someone here knows some equal or better priced options. I'm quite new to this 'game', and any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

For a delayed commodities feed the best is Barchart Trader...has all commodities including ICE softs and good graphical charts