Best CFDs broker

Hello everyone,

I would like to move from my current broker due to "misunderstandings".
These are the things I look for in an "ideal" broker:
  • CFDs
  • ECN
  • No ESMA
  • High leverage (> 1:300)
  • High number of assets available (> 5000)
  • Assets from different countries (> 5)
  • MT4 / MT5
  • Maybe he would accept Bitcoin, but it is a dream
I take everything can make me money: mainly stock, but also crypto, forex and commodities. Mostly I hold positions open years, but I don't mind doing scalping at times.
Do you know any broker that meets my requirements to report?

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I would like to move from my current broker due to "misunderstandings".
These are the things I look for in an "ideal" broker:
  • CFDs
  • ECN
  • No ESMA
  • High leverage (> 1:300)
  • High number of assets available (> 5000)
  • Assets from different countries (> 5)
  • MT4 / MT5
  • Maybe he would accept Bitcoin, but it is a dream
I take everything can make me money: mainly stock, but also crypto, forex and commodities. Mostly I hold positions open years, but I don't mind doing scalping at times.
Do you know any broker that meets my requirements to report?

Thank you in advance!
Except "high numbers of asset available", Hotforex meets all other requirements. They also have FCA licensed branch what is a bold move for generally shady fx industry, which of course adds credibility to them.

Except "high numbers of asset available", Hotforex meets all other requirements. They also have FCA licensed branch what is a bold move for generally shady fx industry, which of course adds credibility to them.
Thanks for the tip. My trading system is based on having a large number of available assets (especially shares). So unfortunately HotForex is not for me for now, but I will keep it in mind in case I have to change my methodologies in the future.

Is your trading based on some kind of portfolio construction from stocks? CFD contracts are offered on the most liquid shares (blue chips) that's why the list of trading instruments at CFD brokers with the stock as an underlying asset is usually pretty short.

Is your trading based on some kind of portfolio construction from stocks? CFD contracts are offered on the most liquid shares (blue chips) that's why the list of trading instruments at CFD brokers with the stock as an underlying asset is usually pretty short.
That's right, however some brokers offering a reasonable number of CFD shares are there. For example, I found the Australian FP Markets, which seems to me to meet most of my requirements (correct me if I'm wrong).

That's right, however some brokers offering a reasonable number of CFD shares are there. For example, I found the Australian FP Markets, which seems to me to meet most of my requirements (correct me if I'm wrong).

Idk if I can correct you let's hope you will succeed with them. It's not easy to deal with stocks through CFD because volume data, market depth is impossible to get..

As per the requirements you’ve stated I think you can have a look at turnkey forex.
They are ECN broker and offer CFD trading.
You can get leverage up to 500X.
As trading platform they have Mt4.
and yes, they do accept BTC and some other cryptos also like XRP, ETH.
But you can trade with them in forex, indices and commodities only, they don’t offer stock trading. But their conditions are worth scalping.

As per the requirements you’ve stated I think you can have a look at turnkey forex.
They are ECN broker and offer CFD trading.
You can get leverage up to 500X.
As trading platform they have Mt4.
and yes, they do accept BTC and some other cryptos also like XRP, ETH.
But you can trade with them in forex, indices and commodities only, they don’t offer stock trading. But their conditions are worth scalping.
I use stock a lot...

If these are the main things you're looking in a broker then I can recommend FP Markets. It ticks all your boxes. As far as I know they offer over 10k instruments so great choice for every taste. I mainly focus on forex and metals so not picky. But I have good experience with them, really good company and service.
In the end I opened my own account with FP Markets.
Do you use the platform they offer them called "IRESS"? There is practically nothing to be found on the web, and most of the FP Markets stocks are available only through IRESS...

Why no ESMA?
I use very high levers.

My personal favorite - Itrader.com
I really like how professional they work. I had a problem during the first withdrawal, but thanks to the support service it was very quickly resolved. Now everything is working fine.