best brokerage acct for day trading ? any ideas

Hey everyone I'm new to this forum and was trying to figure out what a good brokerage account would be to use for some day trading. I'm pretty new to day trading and i have a TD ameritrade acct but I'd like to find something that with cheaper brokerage fees. Any advice ? also I find that thinkorswim is somewhat confusing and hard to navigate. Thanks for any advice in advance.

Hey everyone I'm new to this forum and was trying to figure out what a good brokerage account would be to use for some day trading. I'm pretty new to day trading and i have a TD ameritrade acct but I'd like to find something that with cheaper brokerage fees. Any advice ? also I find that thinkorswim is somewhat confusing and hard to navigate. Thanks for any advice in advance.

Which assets are you going to trade? Considers costs as well as contract specifications based on your needs. For currency speculations CFD contracts from HF or Tickmill are best choice (for stock speculation too but not for all). For buying and holding strategy consider some brokers like TD ameritrade you mentioned.

moneyviking5471 meet Rickys ....both on about 2 posts ........spooky !!!

Hello, Don’t you know whether such a platform “Capital.com” is safe for trading CFDs?
thank you