Best broker for beginners

Powter

14 0
The broker it depends on the needs of each person, such as trading methods. If new people can find Cent accounts just to get used to the market ;)

chartmans

10 1
FXCM, XM, Oanda, and Coinexx are the best brokers according to my personal experience with them. They all have impressive trading platforms with stations available depending upon the individual's trading needs.

FXCM and Coinexx also offers a wide range of tradable markets, research tools, trade order execution, and education resources- which is amazing to put your hands on!
Good luck!

Royston14

2 0
I'm looking for a broker who has favorable condition for scalping, tight spreads and low commissions.Preferable a broker that is regulated ?

Henow1969

118 12
Which type of trader you are? Long term or short term? Always do some some research before choosing a broker and always choose a regulated broker.

Turnkey Forex and Pepperstone, both are good options to begin trading with. Open a demo account with them first and clear ALL your doubts. See which strategy works for you and then decide your trading personality. If you are keen to invest a small amount, then Turnkey forex is a good start as you need a minimum of USD 5 to open and maintain an account with them. Low spreads is another thing you should be looking at when you begin trading. For that also both Turnkey Forex and Pepperstone are good options as their spreads can be as low as 0.0 pips. Commissions and other fees that brokers charge is also something you should look into when investing your money.

Doormatcat

6 0
Well, there are many brokers available for the beginners you can really go for, and they are:
  • XTB
  • Oanda
  • Fxview
  • Pepperstone

Create a demo account first and do not rush things! I have tried all of them and now, I have been dealing with Fxview, and Oanda. Just be sure that you verify every aspect of the above listed brokers before taking a step ahead- this will really help.

Good Luck!

Ricky.Highland

3 0
I'm looking to get started with a live account. Looking for broker recommendations, main criteria is tight spreads as i will be trading in a day. It would be an advantage if the broker has been active for a while and ideally regulated

parthaab

40 1
FXCM, XM, Oanda, and Coinexx are the best brokers according to my personal experience with them. They all have impressive trading platforms with stations available depending upon the individual's trading needs.

FXCM and Coinexx also offers a wide range of tradable markets, research tools, trade order execution, and education resources- which is amazing to put your hands on!
Good luck!
None of them trade LSE options.

hatemypips

Established member
603 45

Good luck!
They offer CFDs it is not equity options, I assume topic starter looks for brokers which offer exchange traded products.

tradingout

34 5
I'm looking to get started with a live account. Looking for broker recommendations, main criteria is tight spreads as i will be trading in a day. It would be an advantage if the broker has been active for a while and ideally regulated
If you want to trade forex then you may try ICM, tickmill and fxview all brokers are regulated and offer good spreads.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock