Best broker for beginners

cantagril

3,038 865
.....I'm based in the UK and looking to trade equities, forex and options. To reiterate, I'm a beginner and from some of the reading I've been doing it looks like a couple of key criteria should probably be education features and demo account.
On the subject of education: depending on who and where you are (and also your learning style) it might help you to attend some live events where you would be able to both get something out of the presentations and meet other people too.

If you're based around London you're spoiled for choice with Manchester and B'ham following on.

As examples, you have brokers such as CMC markets, ActivTrades and Fineco Bank who put on regular events - obviously the basic ones are aimed at getting you to sign up and trade but it doesn't mean that they're useless.

They often get outside well-known traders and educators to come in and deliver seminars on strategies - a recent instance would be Tom Hougaard* (TraderTom) who is presenting at the Traders show at the Novotel in Hammersmith at the end of the month and was also one of Fineco's guest speakers a few weeks ago.

* Tom's strategy seems to be doing reeeally badly atm:oops:

Kareem123

12 0
I would recommend FP Markets cause soon as you join them they provide you with a member from a customer support team so all your quires and any relating to your trading will be seen and helped. They also provide with a Demo account where you can practice and learn. It's ASIC regulated so nothing to worry regulated or reliable.

Pat494

Legendary member
14,336 1,497
I still use MT4 for a free platform. It has all the basic indicators too for free.For a broker I strongly suggest a UK based broker which safeguards your money if the broker fails. XM have been excellent for me over a number of years. They supply a free demo account, 10p micro account, ordinary account in MT4 too.

James turtle

31 3
Everyone has their own criteria of choosing a broker, according to their needs and requirements. It would have been better if you could clarify yours.
Well, this was my list of criteria when I started, see if they help:
1. Offshore (I didn’t want to limit my trades)
2. Low spreads
3. Low commissions
Although I found many brokers with these criteria, I chose turnkey forex. The broker has been honest with me till now.
Hope this helps!

Dubois124

5 1
Hi i am a beginner in trading and looking for a broker that would be suitable for me.

manover

33 8
I have been trading with turnkeyforex for two years and they have a good trading conditions, so you can give them a try. Plus the commission is $2 per 100k which is good for the beginner

hatemypips

Established member
587 43
There are many top tier 1 brokers around and most also have a learning academy with a beginners bootcamp
Can you mention some? I'm interested to include in my list a couple of new firms which I'm going to test.

Anci_smith

26 0
Selecting a broker while being a beginner can be an annoying task. all different brokers have different trading conditions. but regulation and good trading conditions like low spreads, fast order execution are important things you should look for.
Here are some brokers I can recommend:
IC markets, Tickmill, Hotforex, fxview, XM and eToro

hatemypips

Established member
587 43
Selecting a broker while being a beginner can be an annoying task. all different brokers have different trading conditions. but regulation and good trading conditions like low spreads, fast order execution are important things you should look for.
Here are some brokers I can recommend:
IC markets, Tickmill, Hotforex, fxview, XM and eToro
Nice how long have you been trading with them? Could you please tell us more about experience with each of them?

Anci_smith

26 0
Nice how long have you been trading with them? Could you please tell us more about experience with each of them?
I am trading almost since 1.5 years and trying multiple brokers has been a part of my journey. As far as the experience is concerned, it has been good with almost all of them, ofcourse little ups and downs do happen when we trade, but overall all these brokers offer pretty decent conditions.

Leia Flynn

1 0
I have recently opened an account with M4Markets and they offer decent spreads. One time when my withdrawal was delayed, i contacted their support team and they answered me right away, processing my withdrawal request.

Henow1969

68 5
Choosing a broker is important factor and always choose a broker with your interests in forex. Do some research over internet and read reviews about different brokers at different broker sites and then choose a broker.

hatemypips

Established member
587 43
I am trading almost since 1.5 years and trying multiple brokers has been a part of my journey. As far as the experience is concerned, it has been good with almost all of them, ofcourse little ups and downs do happen when we trade, but overall all these brokers offer pretty decent conditions.
Thanks but what's your favourite broker among those? Just wondering because I can't choose between, them they are all good brokers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock