Best Australian CFD provider ?

Hi Guys,

I have been looking for a while online for a CFD provider that firstly provides leverage and :

1. ASX200 index for cfd trading
2. individual asx shares for cfd trading

I was looking into CMC however i saw a lot of bad reviews so i am not quite sure about them..

If you could provide me with your opinion and experience, that would be great!

Hi Guys,

I have been looking for a while online for a CFD provider that firstly provides leverage and :

1. ASX200 index for cfd trading
2. individual asx shares for cfd trading

I was looking into CMC however i saw a lot of bad reviews so i am not quite sure about them..

If you could provide me with your opinion and experience, that would be great!

Never trust Australians with your money, especially if they have an office on the Gold Coast.

Sorry i should have clarified it a bit better.. I am looking for a broker who offer the above instruments that does not have a negative reputation and a good trading system whether it is MT4 or web based. Any feedback is much appreciated !

Hi, I am the CEO of a new trading platform in Australia for the top 500+ ASX CFD shares and FX markets which has gone live today.
TradeDirect365.com.au
I have been a professional trader for 12+ years and was one of Comsec's largest private traders so I have developed our business from a traders perspective.
Tradedirect365 is ASIC regulated and offers pricing of CFD's both long and short at 30% less than the market leaders.
We also have fixed 24hr spreads at 0.8 pip on some of the major pairs ie AUD/USD EUR/USD which is up there with the best pricing in Aus and globally. No Commission.
Our focus is on treating our customers fairly and with respect as we feel the incumbents have seriously lacked in this area.
If you are interested try out our Demo as it trades the same as a live account does.
Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer promptly.