believe it or leave it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where the OP is from but isnt' T2W in the UK ?

Isn't this kind of request to manage someone's account without being properly registered kind of illegal ?

Not sure where the OP is from but isnt' T2W in the UK ?

Isn't this kind of request to manage someone's account without being properly registered kind of illegal ?

I didnt understand what you mean.
please explain again
but i can tell you that this statement is from a demo account in fxcm mt4 if you want i can put the passwored
I didnt understand what is illegal in this??
what is op?

You want to run someone's demo account ?

I want to have a partner
I mean if you have an account.I will do the orders for you.

You must be really poor if you can't afford your own demo account.

The mind boggles.

You want to run someone's demo account ?

You must be really poor if you can't afford your own demo account.

The mind boggles.

so far ..I was cooooooool
nobody has shocked me !!!!!!!!!!!
NOW YOU DID IT !!!!!
IF YOU ask a question like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you seriouse with rhis question?????
I must afford a demo account???
there must be a big missunderstanding hereI have been trying so hard through aall my replies to explain
and the last thing ....after most of you thought that I am .. " MAD"..."A JOKE"...etc
I have decided to show how do i trade !!!!!!! and that is my strategy !!!!!
what is wrong??
some wanted to see how I trade!!! so I have shown you the demo account That my strategy is running on!!!!

OK - what you asked was for a partnership where you would run my account. No need to backtrack on that now, it's quite clear.

If you want to show results, post your entries & exits here in real time. Very simple to do.

If you want someone to give you an account to manage, first make sure you are properly registered.

Realize that the chances of you finding someone intelligent on the internet that will also allow you control of their account are zero.

The chances of you finding someone STUPID that will let you do it are 50-50 if you keep up the posts. Although I am not sure anyone here is that stupid.

The problem with running the account of somebody stupid is that they will make your life a misery with their unrealistic expectations.

If you can walk the walk - put up your live calls on here for a few months.

As for demo account history - I could set up 100 demo accounts tomorrow, trade them at random & then show the best one. It proves nothing at all.

Thus far, you have proved nothing apart from the fact that you are high in entertainment value.

I think you should ignore everyone here
they cannot see true talent and knowledge .

You should pitch your idea on

DRAGONS DEN.

ok
thank you
I am sorry about one thing that you called some who wants me to controll his orders a "stupid"..just because i have already one and he is reading your reply..i just dont want to tell you what he said about you because it wasnt nice to hear it !!!
the other thing that i must clear is about the demo account :
if you think it is randomally ..I challenge you to try and do it !!!!!!!

R A N D O M A L L Y !!!!!!!! and every trading day for two weeks ( not even a month),
and i beg you to publish the results here !!! ok??? DEAL ???????

............the lucky one can withdrow the money anytimes he sees it is good to withdrow and doesnt have to wait till the end of the month.............

panyas

In view of the above extract from your post it appears that you are soliciting funds. As DT points out, unless you are properly registered with FSA that is illegal

In the unlikely event that anyone is tempted do not part with any cash

I am closing the thread as this point and will delete it altogether tonight.

jon

Status
Not open for further replies.