beginner chart reader

Votke2310

Good Morning, I was wondering if someone can help me interpret this chart? I'm a beginning trader. Is this an ascending triangle? or a pointed flag? its on a 90 day chart and the volume is decreasing. same for the 20 day chart it shows a more symmetrical triangle with the consolidation i'm assuming instead of a breakout though it will drop in price because of the decreasing volume? or is this typical of a consolidation triangle? and I have to just wait for a breakout?

Attachments

• 2019-08-18 (2).png
    2019-08-18 (2).png
    165.4 KB · Views: 214
  • 2019-08-18 (3).png
    2019-08-18 (3).png
    283.5 KB · Views: 216
Good Morning, I was wondering if someone can help me interpret this chart? I'm a beginning trader. Is this an ascending triangle? or a pointed flag? its on a 90 day chart and the volume is decreasing. same for the 20 day chart it shows a more symmetrical triangle with the consolidation i'm assuming instead of a breakout though it will drop in price because of the decreasing volume? or is this typical of a consolidation triangle? and I have to just wait for a breakout?

Book a room at the YMCA now and pay for a week at least in advance before you lose your shirt. Those who need help to spot a trend are doomed from day 1. The ex husband has already zoomed out to 2007 and seen the juicy double bum and a possible cup with handle forming. Ex also saw the frantic last ditch volume release end of 2018.

But like I said, the YMCA has everything you need. Look for a job in the day time. Uber has scored a nice deal with FAIR

Sorry V, I was overly harsh. I apologize.

How can I put this gently? Wrong questions asked will put you on the wrong track even if you get right answers.

Just eyeball the chart you posted for that timeframe only and spot the Trend. Now revisit your questions. Do they remain the same or ................... ?

Good luck