Becoming better - you deserve it!

2be

Success does not happen by chance.
Success is a fruit of concentrated effort to become better in doing good.
This process of becoming better, and everyone deserves to be so, has been well documented and explained.
I would like to point to particular publication/s, books, sites and videos.
I have no financial interest in pointing to this sites.
The only reward is if you do better and are inspired in becoming happier and more successful.
Over the years I have read, studied and listen to many great speakers, authors and generally inspiring people/teachers.
Being in such company makes makes it natural to pick-up good and rewarding things.
People like Jim Rhon, Zig Ziglar, George Soros, Andrew Carnegie, Dale Carnegie, Richard Branson, John C Maxwell, Donald Trump, Anthony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki, Maxwell Matlz, Stephen R Covey and many others are worth to read, study or listen to.

I start with Jim Rohn.

"Do not wish it was easier, wish you were better"
"Do not wish for less problems, wish for more skills"
"Do not wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom"
Jim Rhone

Last edited:

This is a very foundational work, for the diligent it will bring ... a lot, and much more!

Get this book also, easily available, get the second edition.

Great opportunity to make this weekend count, and a very memorable one, especially if it is the first time one has heard of Dr Maxwell Maltz.

I highly recommend listening to this long recording and getting this book in order to study it carefully.

Wishing all to have a great susses!
2be

Last edited:
http://i.imgur.com/oncGCV5.gifv

unusual behaviour - especially for the people who are aware of their successful endowment and destiny:):innocent::idea:
While it is laughable and fine with kids, such and similar reactions in adults demand a serious consideration and a dramatic change, including traders.
Nobody is harmed more that the "performer", fortunately there is a lot of help around, and it demands work, without which there is little change, usually for the worst, as the richer traders get richer, so politically incorrect!!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Interesting insides, have studied that book long time ago and it has become one of my reference books
More recently Richard Thaler has written "misbehaving - the making of behavioural economics"
Both books are worth reading.

oh god mate, its an hour long! We wait for 3 years and then its an hour long! My attention span isn't that long these days. I find myself typing a sentence and suddenly I

oh god mate, its an hour long! We wait for 3 years and then its an hour long! My attention span isn't that long these days. I find myself typing a sentence and suddenly I

I have found Daniel very informative and useful in a general way but including trading.
I realise that there are many ways people develop their trading approaches, some might benefit from different things.
Hope all of you are doing great.

I am trying to limit hours in front of the monitors to capture only the statistically more active hours of London session and the US session, I am actively perusing other interests interest, though trading is great and markets still fascinate me. Looking to create algo trading system, with self correcting neural approach, based on stats from past performance. Parts of it are doing already well, few need further attention, but it is interesting and looks good.

I shall be away for a while from this thriving thread as it has clearly failed to be useful, but at least it has been placed in a correct category!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Best wishes and many good trades to all,

2be

Last edited:
hey 2be ...

thanks for the attempts to add quality content to trade2win ......its appreciated

N

Reactions: 2be