becoming a trader!

Newbies looking for Mentor.. go to IownAtm.com... Awesome guy..

Hi, dude, I am a newbie as well, I have tried to access to the site you quoted however it's not working. Would you mind checking it again?

many thanks, dude!

Hi are there any seasoned successful traders out there who would be willing to pass on there skills to a 41 year old apprentice. This is something I would really like to get into and develop it to become my primary source of income but after trading on a demo account for the past few weeks I am already 10% down on my initial 10K I had at my disposal! I need a mentor!!!

I hear this each and every day from aspiring newbies and to think some of them would not even open a trading account and commit some real money to begin for such services.

how much are you willing to pay?

Become a trader is comfortable. Any one who decides to join with a broker for Forex trading has taken a good decision. Forex trading is a profitable activity for the future. Certainly after joining with an international broker he/she should learn maybe by trial ad error. I think he will get his own system for trading and reached his/her idea