Beautiful women

Beauty is a great comoulflage for what's inside usually.
A lot of pretty girls have been spoilt by their parents and admirers and become self obsessed with their power and money.
Beware.
Aaah but then I must confess that I haven't posted my special beauty. Just hogging her picture to myself until I tire of her impish good looks.
Bit early in the day to be on the juice Pat!
;)

Beauty is a great comoulflage for what's inside usually.
A lot of pretty girls have been spoilt by their parents and admirers and become self obsessed with their power and money.
Beware.
Aaah but then I must confess that I haven't posted my special beauty. Just hogging her picture to myself until I tire of her impish good looks.

I hope you're not hogging this lady ;)

scarlett_johansson.jpg

Beautiful woman checking in ;)
Hi Molly,
Welcome to T2W.

As you'll discover if you spend much time here (please do, as it's a horribly male dominated forum - so a female perspective would be very welcome), you'll soon learn that the approach of most traders is evidence based. With that in mind, you really need to provide some visual material to support your claim. Don't get me wrong, personally, I'm more than happy to take your word for it; it's just that I know what the peeps on here are like - pretty unforgiving of those who are unable or unwilling to back up their claims with evidence. Pictures paint a 1,000 words as they say - so no need for a written response!
;)
Tim.