Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ready to go Short. Not Short yet, but am looking for the entry ................ guidelines for entry are below .....

Break of 2nd purple trendline on far right in Dow Jones 1H around about 29,502 .............. will see me Short. RSI Trendline must break for me to be satisfied. If any dissatisfaction, I exit instantly and go flat again. Cut losses short is the guiding light for this bend as it has been for 3 years

More on this follows later ......................

Dow Jones 1H:

1606244160709.png

Getting ready to go Short. Not Short yet, but am looking for the entry ................ guidelines for entry are below .....

Break of 2nd purple trendline on far right in Dow Jones 1H around about 29,502 .............. will see me Short. RSI Trendline must break for me to be satisfied. If any dissatisfaction, I exit instantly and go flat again. Cut losses short is the guiding light for this bend as it has been for 3 years

Dow Jones 1H:

View attachment 291786
If my Short entries are triggered and I can say that the Top is IN, then and only then will the 3 Men I admire most, The Father, Son & Holy Ghost will catch the last train for the coast - the day the music died!

Dow Jones 1H:

View attachment 291786

Do NOT read, its way too advanced for ALL except for the Duke, T2W foremost poster of enormous talent and creativity - ssam :)

Dow Jones daily the greatest rally of all time in 75 million years from the March 23rd low

My 3 cents. Why not a few bucks? Because Fibo, as brash as he is, is not fool enough to think he can time the END of the greatest rally of 75 million years. Too damn young and immature to get something of this magnitude correct. Just way too young, too inexperienced, no army, no heavy centralized forces of cavalry - not a friggin thing. Got nothing, baby! The only friend is got is God. What type of friend is HE? The best there is but it comes with a downside for us mere mortals - he will not release the goods until they have been earned in spades. He relishes bestowing pain on Fibo but only to the point of just short of killing Fibo. This is how he extracts the maximum progress for Fibo.

I understand this type of thinking on many levels but I gots to tell you, its a pain in the ass, bloody tough, bloody demoralizing and the shots to the stomach are severed and can drop me to my knees in a jiffy.

But when the floodgates open, they open big, big, big and wherewithal just pous in and capsizes the boat and almost drowns me.

Just another week at the office of LIFE for Fibo.

1606262206394.png

For Sharky .......................... go to St. Louis Federal Reserve website on the Internet. Open an account for free

Live sharky, live, live for me!

Industrial Production INdex ...................... has recovered an exact 61.8% of the drop.

Corporate profits after tax have taken out a sub-wave low

Capacity Utilization has been dropping off a cliff for decades and is now in a 3rd wave decline - the rise at right is worldwide rally from March 23rd low

Stock market capitalization versus GDP is in the 5th of final 5-wave move up. Do you see the 5 waves up, Sharky? If this plays out correctly as called will you throw the T2W party with these guests invited as a request? :)

In Thailand I'll drink a beer anywhere anytime anyhow, never ever needed a bar or restaurant to drink a beer. Drink a beer in my car while driving? Every damn day. Pulled over for speeding? 15-18 times. Ever got a ticket? No. Jail time? No. So wtf did I get? The business card of the cop with the express invitation, "you have problem in Thailand, you call me, I help you" :)

In California, your ass is grass. Would not try this as freedoms are severely curtailed. But toady, instead of driving I took a walk and then on the street walking back was guzzling a beer out in the open sunshine. Spotted by a cop and he swerved in and asked, "soft drink or beer?" I said, "beer" .................. he asked, "what kind?" I said "Modelo Especial" He said, "you know its not allowed, its a misdemeanor and I can write you up? I replied yes, but added this, "you won't call it in because you know I'm going to invite you over for a drink right now!" He replied, "Deal"

Jesu H Christ, does Fibo push the limits!!!! What a state! What a country!! All it takes is reasoning to snap anyone out of the HERD mentality. And Fibo has the way to do this.

1606347270914.png
1606347292516.png

The darkie is my all time favorite, no 2nd place contender

Applying the Herd principle to BEER ................ beer is a forte of Fibo.

Took for granted for decades that the German beers and Heineken were the #1 leaders. Never ever examined this or contested it. Just bought the concept hook line and sinker. Ditto for Jap beers, Kirin, Sapporo, et al ..................

Then one day I decided out of the blue to really test them all out. I loaded up with many. Then drank them all over a period of 14 days.

End result? American beer is the worst, Henekin iscrap, German beers are not worth a dime, English beers are merely OK, Brahma (Brazil( merely OK and so on for the rest.

All sh*tcanned.

Winner and here to stay for Fibo: Modelo and Tecate both from Messyko.

Three "10s" in one place, how rare is this? Its virtually impossible, according to NATURE

Jesus H Christ, NVP, Coronavirus has flushed you out real good. As expected. People don't have the usual income, Neil, so your business is drying up. Get a job or rely on your own trading for income.

You're too obvious!!!! But Trader333 will let it go because you're Brit.

Your thread is asking the antelope herd to come kiss you so you can bite their jugular and feed in sybaritic splendor.
Your time has come for a true test, Neil. Let's see how you pull it off? P***y or warrior!!!

Good luck!

Sooner or later they all come to daddy-O.

Thanks BEAR, the education of fibo gets underscored every now and then - in spades

Jesus H Christ, NVP, Coronavirus has flushed you out real good. As expected. People don't have the usual income, Neil, so your business is drying up. Get a job or rely on your own trading for income.

You're too obvious!!!! But Trader333 will let it go because you're Brit.

Your thread is asking the antelope herd to come kiss you so you can bite their jugular and feed in sybaritic splendor.
Your time has come for a true test, Neil. Let's see how you pull it off? P***y or warrior!!!

Good luck!

Sooner or later they all come to daddy-O.

Thanks BEAR, the education of fibo gets underscored every now and then - in spades
Sorry, forgot the link ....................

Neil,

Don't beat yourself up on this. Its Heaven sent. Learn to trade NOW. Coronavirus, BEAR's lieutenant flushes out all scammers. ALL. Its a free gift to those who really are committed to the game. It you are, then and only then will you take advantage of this godsend.

Charade is over, Neil. Rise, rise, rise to the occasion, Neil

For Trader333 ............................. requesting you not ban me on Thanksgiving Day. Its a very special day, Chief. Waiting one day can't possibly hurt you or inconvenience you in any way. There are many who are going to embrace Fibo tomorrow as they have not seen him for a long time. Let them have their day in Heaven, Chief. :)

(y)(y)

Cheyenne said to Fibo: Hey Fibo, when they do you in, pray its someone who knows where to shoot!"

Fibo is adding a clause to this here, "pray its someone who knows when to shoot!" is far more important!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all heathens here!! :):):)

at 2:32

Fibo's called BEAR launches an assault on the road to GOD. Fibo's further CALL: HE will only succeed to an extent but will ultimately FAIL. The reversal will come softly and GOD will shine again.

The Vatican, usually thronged with tourists, lies empty during the coronavirus pandemic.

1606498919561.png

It might take a while for the letter from the nuns to reach GOD but the Post Office will as usual deliver just short of too late

1606499043141.png

Mike Pence praying with White House US coronavirus taskforce fuels criticism​

Fibo says this prayer will arrive intact and reverse SATAN yet again

1606499355320.png

Zepperiedendo: An angular velocity aka Omega hurled by BEAR - a real doozey

EXTRACTS

Evictions have led to hundreds of thousands of additional Covid-19 cases, research finds​

PUBLISHED FRI, NOV 27 202010:58 AM ESTUPDATED 2 HOURS AGO

• Forty-three states, plus Washington, D.C., passed a ban during the coronavirus pandemic on evictions, which at one point were estimated would displace as many as 40 million people.
  • New research finds that when those bans lifted, cases of the virus surged.

1606512964583.png

Zepperiedendo: An angular velocity aka Omega hurled by BEAR - a real doozey

EXTRACTS

Evictions have led to hundreds of thousands of additional Covid-19 cases, research finds​

PUBLISHED FRI, NOV 27 202010:58 AM ESTUPDATED 2 HOURS AGO

• Forty-three states, plus Washington, D.C., passed a ban during the coronavirus pandemic on evictions, which at one point were estimated would displace as many as 40 million people.
  • New research finds that when those bans lifted, cases of the virus surged.

View attachment 291966

Jesus H Christ .................... this is waaaaay too much already and SPX still making new highs. God help us when Price reverses. That, on the Richter Scale will be the equivalent of 22 = tsunami 1-klick wave lambda

1606513159011.png

BEAR's assault on the United States will soon bring out, from digging deep, American ingenuity. Ultimately BEAR will fail.
Thing is, with Biden in, China is guaranteed to be the next superpoder ................ but with Donald remaining in, America will make a clean sweep yet again. Donald scars the sh*t out of the Chinks and rightfully so

Long shot? Yeah. But better than nothing. The FRAUD allegations might yet turn this around regardless wishful thinking and thought-ing.

Behold the stupidity of the UK ........................... these mothers controlled 25% of the planet and had no problem firing bullets into unarmed crowds and stealing everything outright that was not locked down, but their IQ is not worth a sh*t :)

How so? they are claiming a big win over the Corona due to receding waters. It would never occur to these duffers that 5 waves up are complete and that the downwave is nothing more than a wave 2 retracement.

I believe the 3rd of 3 is the next upwave after the current correction in Coronavirus concludes.

Then it will be sheer agony the likes of which Brits have never seen.

But hey, they were dumb enough to shoot themselves in the foot by letting Political Correctness get so out of hand that Muslims terrify the sh*t out of them nowadays, they need to wake up and smell the coffee.

There just simply is not a single motherf****** like Fibo ....................... dig this ......................... go to the World Health Org. and see the chart of Mexico coronavirus and then dig this .....................

the govt. was claiming that it was over, everything was going back to normal due to the corona dropping like a stone and receding ........................ hey hey hey, but Fibo says these dummies did not notice that the decline was in 3-waves = signature of a correction = the dominant trend is still up aka The Primary Trend.

They are now f******8ed. Messyko, after finishing the correction has now taken out the top and made a higher high in the trend. The Primary Trend is now underway again.

God help them. The WALL is the least of their problems even though The Donald will deport them Juan by Juan.

Good evening Sharky,

Just saw this on YouTube - take this as FEEDBACK. You see, I've ben wanting to learn more, much more about London and the UK. Much, much more. Its important to me. It just is. And once I decide I want to just be a student and learn as much as I can, I then start the hunt for information sources. My choices are (1) Media (2) T2W. Both suck bigtime. Media tilts towards FEAR, but T2W is almost all gobbledegook and useless waste of time sifting thru' coffeeshop talk.

Happy to let you know that I took it upon myself to bypass T2W and go directly to the London boys by pinpointing my search parameters.

Success, success, success. In just 2 videos, this magnificent English couple (y)(y)(y)(y) is answering all my on-the-ground-in-London questions and giving me a feel for what is really going on. Best part is, they have a series that covers a bunch of on-the-ground aspects of London and the UK

Then of course its also a pleasure to listen to Boris. Excellent explanations. Boris is (y)(y)

I am now going to watch all of Neil's videos and possibly if my luck does not run out, find even others from London who can fill me in

I don't need any info on the stock markets in London. That I do myself. I need on-the-ground-real-stuff. I think Boris is fantastic.

For Sharky ................................... reminder of this feedback ..................... why? ................... just one Brit like this fella (Neil), if he were to join T2W, would lift this site from worthless to fighting chance. This type of Brit is not extinct in London, as I have found out recently, but is defo extinct at T2W. He thinks for himself and as should be obvious it is directly the opposite of T2W as summarized nicely in this thread ............ they all think the same way

See all 3 videos again and add Neil to Favorites. That's my rec. He has the right to make a profit too - considering the time and effort and thinking he puts into his work. (y)

Another thing:
if T2W had the Neil-type with all possible variations of Neil, Fibo would never have a problem here at T2W. Never! It would be impossible! :)

BEAR, even with monstrous strength destructive power cannot defeat the serendipity that comes from GOD ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

as the date and time, November 29, comes close to the day of reckoning about the tsunami of evictions all across the United States - something that BEAR wants and yearns for - but overlooked the fact that the .....................

EPIC T S U N A M I would have to flow thru' an ordinary garden hose due to the fact that courts are 99%++ shut and that no eviction in the Galactic Confederation of Planets has EVER happened without the consent from the court.

Just this one fact alone gives Fibo sufficient reason to celebrate. Like I said before, BEAR can wreak havoc, but in the end, he cannot win. The twists and turns and deceit that belong in EVIL are no match for the serendipity/creativity/Art that resides in GOOD ............................. and its always only a war between the 2

BEAR, even with monstrous strength destructive power cannot defeat the serendipity that comes from GOD ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

as the date and time, November 29, comes close to the day of reckoning about the tsunami of evictions all across the United States - something that BEAR wants and yearns for - but overlooked the fact that the .....................

EPIC T S U N A M I would have to flow thru' an ordinary garden hose due to the fact that courts are 99%++ shut and that no eviction in the Galactic Confederation of Planets has EVER happened without the consent from the court.

Just this one fact alone gives Fibo sufficient reason to celebrate. Like I said before, BEAR can wreak havoc, but in the end, he cannot win. The twists and turns and deceit that belong in EVIL are no match for the serendipity/creativity/Art that resides in GOOD ............................. and its always only a war between the 2

Applies very much to TRADING/INVESTING ............................... as it does in LIFE in general ..................

Always leave the back door open for Miraculous Intervention to enter - its arrival is usually when its just shy of too late!

BEAR might be revealing the time track ............................

Major top was January 2000. Nice round number.

Next (3) 2003, the (5) HOUSING turn in 2005, then (8) Dow Jones turn in 2008. All Fibo numbers.

Therefore next expected turn is (13 = dud, so addition) January 2021 (+ or - one month)

Then continuing ..................... turns are ............... 2034, 2055, 2089 .................... etc., etc.,

Working on square roots from Biblical Era. Thus far, zip.

Fasten seatbelts

If the Top CALL shown here in this SPX monthly chart with a perfect TRENDLINE, WAVE#s & MEASUREMENTs ignites = produces joy soon, .............................

remember that Fibo will be in full battle mode, SHORT-issimo, horse saddled and ready, plenty of beej jerky for the journey south. Strapped across the hips is my fav 2-gun rig, also carrying a rifle and buffalo gun on the pack horse with bedroll and other gear. For hunting meat I have a full fledged bow and arrow.

The charge out the gate might be so swift that even I, an experienced rider might be thrown off, so I gots to hold tight.

Wrong = more waiting = a fckup, but that's Life.

Right = big-essimo money. How big? Yuge!

1606718522029.png

Status
Not open for further replies.