Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,024 124
special reminder why its insignificant what the Market's uncles, aunties, butlers, experts, Dow Jones, Nasdaq, SPX or any other nincompoop says!!! They all say stuff, give off signals of this and that, often especially at such difficult junctures where Dow Jones goes down with SPX but Nasdaq shoots north and Transports goes sideways. Mixed signals? You're damn straight.

But there is one girl who never lies. Its not in her nature to lie. She is all natural. Her name be Vix. She is the only one I really care about.

The bonus is that she knows I like a good bush.

1596298426566.png

The weekly view = my preferred view because it clearly shows the central parting in the bush. There is no mstaking the smile of welcome that emanates when its ready to receive. The support level knows as Fibo's Square Root is also working in my favor. But no Seegar just yet.

1596298523343.png

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,024 124
Fibo

You postie should meet up in Eddie Hearns backyard.

Postie knows I'm ready to meet him anywhere. Beers first along with some fun chitchat. Then a 3-game Chess contest for fun. Then some trading records view just for fun. All in fun and play of course. :) :) :)

To keep things non-confrontational we can skip London altogether and meet up instead in Phuket, Thailand. One week with Postie hanging out with me? First thing I will show him live face to face over beer and dinner is my Avatar sitting right with us along with her friends in the group enjoying - they all speak English so Postie will not be left out in the cold. One of them just broke up with her guy. She might go for Postie in a big way.

See my girl

0:15
0:45
0:52
1:50
etc.,

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,024 124
Tsunami watch underway since midnight July 31st (yesterday) ............................... due to moratoria still unresolved ..... can they fix it? Will they fix it? ............

Help them Father for they know not what they do in their big mansions, big cars, loaded to the hilt with money while the less fortunate, way less fortunate can go homeless in a jiffy .......................

1596300194081.png

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,024 124
Fibo

You postie should meet up in Eddie Hearns backyard.

One of the things I would like to discuss with Postie is the terrible things he said to me about GOLD :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Gold gone to 2k and left Fibo behind? Yeah baby. Poor Fibo. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But unlike Postie and millions of otheres, Fbo is not a Gold lover, his girls are but not Fibo.

Why does Fibo not love Gold? Its not because Postie does not wear Gold :):):):)

No dividends, baby, huge storage costs, unwieldy is only the beginning of the drawbacks as seen by Fibo ............

Gold versus Stocks, Bonds: History is the teacher. Gold does not hold its value the way stocks and bonds do. No contest.
$1 invested in bonds in 1801 would be worth $1,000 in 1998
$1 invested in stocks in 1801 would be worth $500,000 (half a million in real terms) in 1998
$1 invested in Gold in 1801 would be worth just 78 cents in 1998

But wait, there's more. My thinking is the exact same as the great Warren Buffet, Charlie Munger & Bill Gates so why not let 'em tell you because they are already on video

Learn, Postie learn, learn before its too late, try not to revel and bathe in Ignorance - its the norm here but out in the real world, Ignorance gets a person shot when they run into a Fibo type person. So pay attention now Postie, listen to Bill Gates but it gets way better in the video when you get to Warren. :):)(y)

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,024 124
Learn Postie, learn, learn before its too late ....................

postman

Legendary member
24,178 2,891
Fibo is a lot calmer these days, I'm assuming he's getting laid and releasing all that tension. He comes across as almost human, or maybe its his Beta male side coming to the fore. Yeah thats a firm call.

postman

Legendary member
24,178 2,891
Not much going on up North.

Rochdale chief executive David Bottomley says the club has been forced to furlough almost every member of staff.

• Haha
Reactions: Oscar Reed

postman

Legendary member
24,178 2,891
Trump for the win 2020

Unbeleivable result from Trump - no not that one.

Judd Trump beats Tom Ford 10-8 to start his world-title defence
Champion becomes just second player to reach 100 centuries in a single season

judd-trump.jpg

Reactions: Oscar Reed

Rufus_Leakey

122 25
$1 invested in Gold in 1801 would be worth just 78 cents in 1998
For historians, that looks like a Fibonacci retracement level. So if this thread was alive then, the title might have been "Bull Market about to Resume.":)
1596307845022.png

Reactions: postman

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,024 124
Learn Postie, learn, learn before its too late ....................... :) :) :)

beer and p***y still in the cards in Phuket, Thigh_Land?

The great John Bogle (Vanguard)

Gold specifically ...............

postman

Legendary member
24,178 2,891
China beats Thailand in snooker 4 frames to 2!
What a crushing defeat ... again. Are the thai's good at any sport?

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,024 124

Fibo's fav oil massage place in all South East Asia has not only the best massage, p***y but also specializes in Dixieland. Imagine listening to this while ..............................

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock