Be away for a while....

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
I'm doing a major Kitchen rebuild,so Ive not been able to get on a PC to do anything. I didn't even switch on my home PC all weekend! That's a first... so my input will be minimal for a while and I didn't even get to put a comp entry in. I'll be back around on a week or so.

Sharky

Admin
5,648 439
Martin, you're not the only one.

I've been away the last three weekends, when I spend most of my time on the site.. and again I'm going away this weekend to see Madonna in Paris. Then a few days after the following weekend I fly out to Barcelona for three months!

What this means is I haven't been trading, and probably won't now until October. So I've been very quiet on the board, but I still read all the new posts; and behind the scenes work is still progressing on the new site.. so looking forward to the Autumn when hopefully will the market will have turned around and we have a brand new site to celebrate it.

Anyway good luck with the Kitchen Martin, I have enough trouble putting shelves up.

Sharky.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock