Based in UK US Broker Taxation


Hi everybody. I have a question about a US taxation for someone based in UK. I started filling W8 form for my broker and it says that if I want to claim of tax treaty benefits i need to have the US taxpayer identification number. I phoned to IRS they told me that I have to be utilizing the services of a gaming official as an IRS ITIN Acceptance Agent. Can anyone help with this? Or maybe you can suggest any good accountant regarding that issue
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks