Banned Members - unNoticed board

if someone posts their password they can't complain when people use it imo...

incidentally, my pin codes for the cards in my wallet are 0674, 6335, 6253 and 4250. And I'm not making that up either :D

if someone posts their password they can't complain when people use it imo...

incidentally, my pin codes for the cards in my wallet are 0674, 6335, 6253 and 4250. And I'm not making that up either :D

That info is useless if they are all maxed out :)

I didn't even say they were bank cards ;)

One of them will get you into quite a lot of cars scattered around London...

you'd almost think he was still around...

[nostalgia mode]
whatever happened to rav700 and trader_dante?

there always seem to be a pattern of a private forum starting, followed by a core of disciples following them into the sunset, never to be heard of again.

Shame, cos I wanted to see how a 1000-pip SL really worked out on trades with regards to risk:reward, margin, capital-at-risk, etc (rav700), and trader_dantes possibility of teaching how to have the ideal set-ups to trade.

I hate it when there is no closure.

As for wasp, he may be putting a down-payment on a boat-plane. Something about hot-tubs and Olsen twins too.

[nostalgia mode]
whatever happened to rav700 and trader_dante?

there always seem to be a pattern of a private forum starting, followed by a core of disciples following them into the sunset, never to be heard of again.

I also noticed T2W pulled trader_dante's thread where he was gauging interest for paid education material.

I also noticed T2W pulled trader_dante's thread where he was gauging interest for paid education material.

Private forums seem to be the way alot of people go take james16 thread there are two private forums now the james16 group and forex fantasies