Bad news is over

jluanda

Time to buy EUR and GBP (according to Reuters). Seems that bad news are over and it's no longer useful to us USD as a safe haven.

I think you both are possibly right.

I await the next post advertising some sort of trading system you can purchase.....

Guys,

I was thinking, some of us were expecting a “xmas rally” this year, with forecastes and midia also sinalizing the moviment UP..

More than ONE week to xmas, the stores are doing SALE of 70% to get costumers. If xmas, IMO, is one of the dates which people spend more money. I was thinking a bit more long-term, meaning 3 – 5 months, where the FTSE is going to be, 3500 again?

When I look a chart, with a long time frame I see a “basing moviment” between 4500/4600 and 3900/3800 and I dont see any odd in favor for a trend strong enough to break into resistence, everything looks so bad, if now no one is spending money now, what about a january and february, the worst time of a year?

If I would say something I`d say we are going even more deeper.
What do you think?

Guys,

I was thinking, some of us were expecting a “xmas rally” this year, with forecastes and midia also sinalizing the moviment UP..

More than ONE week to xmas, the stores are doing SALE of 70% to get costumers. If xmas, IMO, is one of the dates which people spend more money. I was thinking a bit more long-term, meaning 3 – 5 months, where the FTSE is going to be, 3500 again?

When I look a chart, with a long time frame I see a “basing moviment” between 4500/4600 and 3900/3800 and I dont see any odd in favor for a trend strong enough to break into resistence, everything looks so bad, if now no one is spending money now, what about a january and february, the worst time of a year?

If I would say something I`d say we are going even more deeper.
What do you think?

Personally not expecting anything. I would be amazed if this bugger (FTSE) broke up over 400 before xmas. Not saying it can't happen but I'm not anticipating.

better to wait out a bit more alright. i'm almost ready to switch off my monitor till the new year is over. :)

Surprising to be reading so many messages of hope on this website - hope that share and index etc. prices will rise. If you're a shareholder, hope has been the only reason for holding since a year ago.

But don't give hope a vote when it comes to your financial plans. Equip yourself with a spreadbetting or CFD account and be ready to short. Don't abandon the markets because dividends are being cut and prices are falling, just find a way to make money out of the movement. Or find a rising market. And definitely ignore anyone who says you can't make money when volume is low. Price pays, not volume.

And definitely ignore anyone who says you can't make money when volume is low. Price pays, not volume.

One of the most important lessons I have learnt as a trader is to ignore everything that everyone says and pontificates upon.

I just go my own way, do my own thing and trust my own methods.

One of the most important lessons I have learnt as a trader is to ignore everything that everyone says and pontificates upon.

I just go my own way, do my own thing and trust my own methods.
:sleep:

yeah but you've learned informed yourself exchanged opinions eventually modified your trading behavior & rules on those . Without information this work can't be started .
Without lessons you grab around and deepen in is not possible to even look at the market .

Last edited: