Back to trading--starting from $1000

trisa

After one year silence , come up with my own strategy for binary option trading.

In this thread i want to show you my daily tradingjournal on my way to my first big Goal of 100K.
- starting balance 1000 USD
- strategy: my own
- actual days of trading: 30 days (even in week ends OTC market)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c9Z9k4533M

Last edited:
curious as to why you doing binary options? payoff is always variable and in times when it is most in your favour they reduce it.

How about some commentary on the video !

appreciate your comment . Iam nill in video creating. i used cam studio for it.
is there any easy way to add commentary for it?

Attachments

• camstudio.JPG
    camstudio.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 409
appreciate your comment . Iam nill in video creating. i used cam studio for it.
is there any easy way to add commentary for it?

quicker you learn the better i suspect ....;)

only kidding ...good luck
N

I started this discussion in the forum five month ago and targeted to generate 100K profit.
I did some post in the forum with the intention to achieve my target and unfortunately someone has reported my account
Due to this, I faced lot of difficulties and I stopped public posting in forums
Without posting anything, I continued my works and I was able to withdraw more than 125K profit within past months.
Now I am financially established and came back into the forum to post live trading with the account of 2500$.

If there is anyone interested in trading, I would like to manage there accounts. You will be benefited my experience and methods.

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    169.6 KB · Views: 415
you got stopped because you are advertising binary.....

binary is designed to benefit 2 parties

the Binary brokers
The affiliates selling the Broker services to traders (by offering Training courses or account management)...

the trader does not benefit over time as the odds are stacked against them

happy to be proved wrong

N

I started this discussion in the forum five month ago and targeted to generate 100K profit.
I did some post in the forum with the intention to achieve my target and unfortunately someone has reported my account
Without posting anything, I continued my works and I was able to withdraw more than 125K profit within past months.
Now I am financially established and came back into the forum to post live trading with the account of 2500$.

If there is anyone interested in trading, I would like to manage there accounts. You will be benefited my experience and methods.

what difficulties you were making 700 a day??

where do i send my money you sound really genuine

where do i send my money you sound really genuine

Dont send any cent to me. Open account on your name and deposit there.
And then give me the login. i will trade that account.

Iam not promote any broker or , haven't any affiliate link. you are free to open account on any broker

Dont send any cent to me. Open account on your name and deposit there.
And then give me the login. i will trade that account.

Iam not promote any broker or , haven't any affiliate link. you are free to open account on any broker

Rather you did a couple of months of live calls. Please do not come back with a load of excuses why u cannot