Automated trading versus discretionary trading

yes i was short, you got me.

so i trade pocket money, when you are trading $1 a point

im dumb for taking weekend trades, yet you are now saying you were long over the weekend?

are you actually mentally disabled?

yes i was short, you got me.

so i trade pocket money, when you are trading $1 a point

im dumb for taking weekend trades, yet you are now saying you were long over the weekend?

are you actually mentally disabled?

I was wondering about you and all the other sellers.

I have other automated systems where I trade bigger lots.I don't post them here just in case it upset people pretending to be traders and selling snake oil , and we would have people like these getting upset.

I was wondering about you and all the other sellers.

I have other automated systems where I trade bigger lots.I don't post them here just in case it upset people pretending to be traders and selling snake oil , and we would have people like these getting upset.

ok mate, quick screen shot off my account for my pocket money.

thats 250$ a point incase you dont know. if you check out one of the other threads u will see me posting screen shots of trading over 1000 corn contracts in one day. your a joke mate

Attachments

• crude.jpg
    crude.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 481
Last edited:
ok mate, quick screen shot off my account for my pocket money.

thats 250$ a point incase you dont know. if you check out one of the other threads u will see me posting screen shots of trading over 1000 corn contracts in one day. your a joke mate

You stated in some of your posts , you did not trade crude oil.Who screen shot is it?

you really have a mental disability don't you? quote me saying i don't trade crude.. .

Can't be bothered , my time is required for concentration on trading.Live account on even $ 10 cents a pip is better than somebody else's account image.

Go do a search on all your posts , it is there.:LOL:

Why the need for mentors to dicredit free learning threads and authors?Are you losing business?tards.

Is sudoku japanese for "aggravation"?

no, it's japanese for last-to-finish-builds-the-railway.

EDIT: or is it last-one-to-finish-doesn't-get-enough-fuel-for-return-flight? I can't remember.

EDIT2: I can only apologise to ODT for adding to the already incrementing garbage on his thread.
Nice auto-ideas. Hope you can scale up soon to meaningful amounts. (y)

I don't trade crude either, actually I'm rather pleasant when I trade. Here's me after a good day:

two-thumbs-up.jpeg

Peter

Not that dumb.

Haven't you ever noticed when really bad news comes out , indices don't go lower,they rally.Christmas time window dressing by fund managers, only benefit is to earn higher bonuses by managers , at a time when markets should be heading lower.

The biggest manipulation was $700bn tarp fund, without it the indices would have crashed to S and P at 300.Oh and all those limit barriers to stop the market falling, but no limit barriers to stop the markets from rising.

Dax wants to go higher at 12 pm . but it can't and waits for Wall street to open.If the currency markets want to go higher , it will just do it without waiting for wall street to open.

You have managers controlling what price the market should be.Try doing that on a trillion dollar a day market, even Goldman would go bust trying to manipulate it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeff-schweitzer/the-big-lie-exposed-wall_b_154225.html

Um, i know you're a legendary member and all but...
"The biggest manipulation was $700bn tarp fund" aren't you just confusing manipulation with actual news/fundamentals. Either English isn't your first language or you have some kind of victim complex.

Um, i know you're a legendary member and all but...
"The biggest manipulation was $700bn tarp fund" aren't you just confusing manipulation with actual news/fundamentals. Either English isn't your first language or you have some kind of victim complex.

Crash prevention measures is what I was referring to .Why not have rise prevention measures?.There is so much crooked business going on with an agenda to rob people's pensions,and Wall street is inherently corrupt and tries to manipulate Governments to keep the thieves in power and markets manipulated , if it wasn't for the people's tarp charity these wall street crooks would be doing bear shoit bull shoit in toilets on wall street.Markets would have collapsed , and the crap would be smellin their own crap six feet under ,manipulating themselves out of their own feaceses.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/11/lehman-bankruptcy-report_n_495668.html

Even Cramer knows more than the amateurs about manipulation.

http://www.stock-market-investors.c...k/stock-market-crash-prevention-measures.html

Let us get city and wall street retards to manipulate currency markets,we can kick the sheet heads up their back side

How do u spell feeces ?

TARP was originally going to be called the Collateralized Repurchase Asset Program, according to Henry Paulson's new book.