Automated Trading - Is there hope?

that's the only thing you are going to say?? (n)(n)
not going to appologize for actually doubting me???.........

I'll apologize once pat shows a profit. I know pat, I don't know who you are. For all I know you could be an expert of photoshop.

I'll apologize once pat shows a profit. I know pat, I don't know who you are. For all I know you could be an expert of photoshop.

you really speak high of yourself (and i am being ironic here)............this is my nice way to say you are an idiot.

but we do trade 24 hrs of every day ;) and taking advantage of every time difference ;)

I've been chopping and changing but currently I have
Profix
Droid
dengan
for 333
AZ eur/usd
Azar consulting

What do you think of this lot ?

AZ eur/usd - this one is loosing why did you follow him?? :| dump him.
Profix - is quite an ond system, lately results are not very great but for some reason i like it.
why do not you try QuoVadisFX, QuoVadisFX, tudou11, f8........i've got some really nice performance with them lately.

AZ eur/usd - this one is loosing why did you follow him?? :| dump him.
Profix - is quite an ond system, lately results are not very great but for some reason i like it.
why do not you try QuoVadisFX, QuoVadisFX, tudou11, f8........i've got some really nice performance with them lately.

I had Quo Vadis recently but he had a bad patch and I dumped him.
Funny you should mention AZ - it looks to me that he is the only one to be profitable recently.

Attachments

• AZ.PNG
    AZ.PNG
    220.7 KB · Views: 463
Automated trading is good in all aspects if driven by a good and trust worthy broker. I used to trade through the same from years and nothing found any harm at all. Even i used some free signals like fxreplitrader it is like zulutrade.
it is fully compatible with my software in MT4.

so is zulutrade...fully compatible with lots of platforms.
ive checked this fxreplitrader.......nth really impressive but another broker's platform out there. btw, you know that forex metal also cooperate with zulutrade lool i thing you should switch. :cool:

are you a follower as well?? or a trader at zulutrade?

Zulutrade has to many restrictions for me to be a signal provider.
They got there own brokerage aaafx
You'll get the same live support people for both who aren't always the smartest bunch.
Zulutrade payout for signal providers always takes about 2 months, if you're lucky. otherwise they find some reason why they shouldn't pay you.
to many restrictions.

Not the following kind of trader, I prefer having the trades done directly by a robot rather than copy them.
Autotrading is the future, but I don't believe mirror trading is.