author required to write trading books

foroom lluzers

Veteren member
On profitable trading strategies using options and futures.:)

Author must understand the mind in trading and full understanding of trading psychology , including all the threads about psychology started by me.

Author must understand this type of profitable trading methods.

[Links removed]

Discussion required on author's knowledge.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
On profitable trading strategies using options and futures.:)

Author must understand the mind in trading and full understanding of trading psychology , including all the threads about psychology started by me.

Author must understand this type of profitable trading methods.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/ind...g-indices-dow-dax-nasdaq-s-p.html#post2920018

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/ind...g-indices-dow-dax-nasdaq-s-p.html#post2920022

Discussion required on author's knowledge.:)

watch

Most books are written by traders who can't make money from trading themselves .The proverb is very true in trading , Those who can, do; those who can't, teach.The author must explain in detail the trading psychology in the book , and will present the rationale behind the profitable method and how it nullifies the psyche issues.

There is not a decent book with full psychology and method combined , printed as yet and there are no published decent index trading strategies .The author will open a door to selling seminars and making millions from writing and seminars ,this is risk free income as opposed to trading.:)

The age of learning (or believing you can learn) trading from a book is dead. The world's expectations and awareness of trading has moved on. Millions of people have learned and tried trading from home since the birth of the internet. The last thing we need is another book.

The age of learning (or believing you can learn) trading from a book is dead. The world's expectations and awareness of trading has moved on. Millions of people have learned and tried trading from home since the birth of the internet. The last thing we need is another book.

I agree with you for different reasons .

a)written material is read with selective attention , it is all not observed.

b)Sound visual presentations are more effective , example the youtube videos .I actually prefer to listen to youtube videos .Many books I accumulated , I have still not understood them.

Good point Tom

Most books are written by the blind (who have not traded successfully),they don't know the maps to trading gold yet they are selling their maps ,to the blinder new
comers .

Most of this stuff written is pure snake oil , designed to breed the 95% losers .None of what they teach is psychologically correct.

So IMHO it is about time for a new breed of authors to write psychologically correct trading methods , if books are not the answer , then what is?

BTW I don't follow the herd of sheep in the trading industry , my methods are unique and very different , although forum poseurs may say " it is rehashed from internet sites".One day most will realize ,it is the correct way to trade.

George sorros uses options , other successful traders use options , currency traders use options , I also use options.

Most books are written by the blind (who have not traded successfully),they don't know the maps to trading gold yet they are selling their maps ,to the blinder new
comers .

Most of this stuff written is pure snake oil , designed to breed the 95% losers .None of what they teach is psychologically correct.

So IMHO it is about time for a new breed of authors to write psychologically correct trading methods , if books are not the answer , then what is?

BTW I don't follow the herd of sheep in the trading industry , my methods are unique and very different , although forum poseurs may say " it is rehashed from internet sites".One day most will realize ,it is the correct way to trade.

George sorros uses options , other successful traders use options , currency traders use options , I also use options.

No use quoting George Soros. He wrote several books including The Alchemy of Finance which was about reading the mind of the market and the secret of his success. Obviously, then, he couldn't trade for toffee, was trying to lead the blind up the garden path and he must have been a snake oil merchant. No wonder, maybe, that you compare yourself to him.

No wonder, maybe, that you compare yourself to him.

I am an ordinary bloke , I know nothing.I have purchased hundreds of books to make the trading industry rich , heck I realized why the technical stuff in these books does not work , when applied by the human mind.

I better get my blinkers off , he is on the Forbes list.

An author writes and can write in a very entertaining way , I write in an annoying , but truthful way , I know the truth hurts.See how popular I am.

Youve a happy shopper level of understanding of trading an psych, thats what makes you so funny rather than annoying :D

Is the way of the blinkies :LOL: