Auf weidersehen......

Well folks...the time has come when a man has to do what a man has to do......ski!!

Yes, I am off to hopefully snowy Switzerland as of tomorrow for 10 days. Resisted the temptation to dip my toes in, but decided to stay liquid as the market could crash, and I would be blissfully unaware of it!!

Hope to start an Omnitrader share of the day when I return - more for discussion so that we can all learn the uses, and the limitations of this prospecting tool (if anyone is interested, that is....).

Have a wonderful New Year all of you, and lets look forward to a profitable 2001,
Mark

------------------
gfield2.gif

Hiya Titus..

Bon Voyage!!

Switzerland sounds great, take me along!!!

I'll definately be interested in an Omnitrader share of the day, I've got version 4 of Omni, and would find it really useful if we can put our heads together and get some results from it.

Cheers,

------------------
----------
Pigsy

pigsy_tiny.jpg

Have a nice break and enjoy skiing Mark..we can use with the energy you stored there when you're back...just watch the legs.. :)

see you..

------------------
wizard6.gif

Hope you have a lovely time - and don't bother with the blues and reds, just go for the blacks ...

And if you do have a mishap and end up in the bloodwagon, just smile to yourself and think of all the trading you can do while you recover!

Prost!

Skim