Auf weidersehen......

titus-uk

291 5
Well folks...the time has come when a man has to do what a man has to do......ski!!

Yes, I am off to hopefully snowy Switzerland as of tomorrow for 10 days. Resisted the temptation to dip my toes in, but decided to stay liquid as the market could crash, and I would be blissfully unaware of it!!

Hope to start an Omnitrader share of the day when I return - more for discussion so that we can all learn the uses, and the limitations of this prospecting tool (if anyone is interested, that is....).

Have a wonderful New Year all of you, and lets look forward to a profitable 2001,
Mark

------------------

Sharky

Admin
5,560 295
Hiya Titus..

Bon Voyage!!

Switzerland sounds great, take me along!!!

I'll definately be interested in an Omnitrader share of the day, I've got version 4 of Omni, and would find it really useful if we can put our heads together and get some results from it.

Cheers,

------------------
----------
Pigsy

Riz

Experienced member
1,266 5
Have a nice break and enjoy skiing Mark..we can use with the energy you stored there when you're back...just watch the legs.. :)

see you..

------------------

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
Hope you have a lovely time - and don't bother with the blues and reds, just go for the blacks ...

And if you do have a mishap and end up in the bloodwagon, just smile to yourself and think of all the trading you can do while you recover!

Prost!

Skim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock